The global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market size reached US$ 575.6 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 887.0 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.60% during 2022 & 2028. The increasing sales of consumer electronics, rising demand for autonomous and electric vehicles (EVs), and the growing use of high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors in various medical imaging devices represent some of the key factors driving the market.
High dielectric constant (High-K) is used as gate dielectrics in transistors to improve the capacitance and enhance the performance of the device. On the other hand, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) atomic layer deposition (ALD) is a technique that relies on metal precursors to deposit thin films onto a substrate. High-k and CVD ALD metal precursors are materials utilized in the semiconductor technology to deposit various metals, including titanium, tantalum, tungsten, and others. They are used in the manufacturing of various memory devices, such as dynamic random access memory (DRAM) and flash memory devices. At present, the rising trend of device miniaturization is catalyzing the demand for high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors across the globe.
High-k and CVD ALD Metal Precursors Market Trends:
There is an increase in the need for high performance and energy efficient electronic devices. This, coupled with the rising sales of smartphones, laptops, tablets, gaming consoles, cameras, and television, represents one of the major factors driving the demand for high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors around the world. Moreover, the growing use of renewable energy sources is positively influencing the demand for high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors in energy storage and conversion devices, such as batteries and solar cells. In addition, high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors are employed in the automotive industry to improve the efficiency and reduce the size and weight of devices. They are used in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), such as cameras, radar, lidar, telematics systems, and infotainment systems, like displays, audio systems, and navigation systems to enhance the performance. High-k and CVD ALD metal precursors are also utilized in advanced safety systems, including lane departure warning systems and adaptive cruise control, to improve the sensitivity and response time. This, in confluence with the increasing sales of autonomous and electric vehicles (EVs) on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels, is contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, the rising usage of high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors in various medical imaging devices and biomedical sensors, such as X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scanners, and glucose sensors, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology and end use.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market based on the technology. This includes interconnect, capacitor/memory, and gates. According to the report, interconnect represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- IT and Telecommunication
A detailed breakup and analysis of the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, IT and telecommunication, industrial, automotive, healthcare, and others. According to the report, consumer electronics accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market included the increasing R&D activities, rising demand for fabricating semiconductor devices, the growing sales of autonomous and electric vehicles, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Adeka Corporation, Dow Inc., Merck KGaA, Nanmat Technology Co. Ltd., Strem Chemicals Inc. (Ascensus Specialties LLC), Tri Chemical Laboratories Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Interconnect, Capacitor/Memory, Gates
|End Uses Covered
||Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, IT and Telecommunication, Industrial, Automotive, Healthcare, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adeka Corporation, Dow Inc., Merck KGaA, Nanmat Technology Co. Ltd., Strem Chemicals Inc. (Ascensus Specialties LLC), Tri Chemical Laboratories Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- Which is the most attractive technology in the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the high-k and CVD ALD metal precursors industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.