The global immunotherapy drugs market size reached US$ 195.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 327.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% during 2023-2028.
Immunotherapy drugs are specialized medications used for treating lymphoma, melanoma, sarcoma, and lung, bladder, kidney, and breast cancer. They target specific cells of the immune system and boost energy levels. They stimulate the natural defenses of the body and help fight against allergies and infections caused by bacteria and viruses. They also aid in preventing the growth of cancer cells by triggering an immunological response that aids in generating antibodies. Moreover, as they are effective in minimizing the complications of tumors and other chronic disorders, the demand for immunotherapy drugs is rising across the globe.
Immunotherapy Drugs Market Trends:
The growing global geriatric population and the rising prevalence of cancer, tumor, and target diseases worldwide represent one of the key factors positively influencing the market. In addition, hectic schedules and the increasing occurrence of various genetic and lifestyle diseases are catalyzing the demand for immunotherapy drugs across the globe. Apart from this, the escalating demand for monoclonal antibodies and biosimilar drugs is offering lucrative growth opportunities to manufacturers. This, in confluence with the rising awareness among individuals and healthcare professionals about the benefits of early diagnosis and treatment of cancer, is increasing the overall sales of immunotherapy drugs. Furthermore, the increasing focus of key market players on strategic collaborations and new product developments to expand their product portfolio and gain a competitive edge is propelling the market growth. Additionally, the expansion of hospitals, pharmacies, and research laboratories across the globe is offering a favorable market outlook. Moreover, increasing investments by leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in research and development (R&D) activities to enhance the formulation of immunotherapy drugs are expected to drive the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global immunotherapy drugs market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, therapy area and end user.
Breakup by Type:
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Interferons Alpha and Beta
Breakup by Therapy Area:
- Autoimmune and Inflammatory Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi S.A. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Therapy Area, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi S.A.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global immunotherapy drugs market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global immunotherapy drugs market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the therapy area?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global immunotherapy drugs market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the immunotherapy drugs market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global immunotherapy drugs market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the immunotherapy drugs industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.