Rice is the staple food of most people in Asia. Globally, around 90% of the total rice is grown and consumed in Asia, with China and India collectively accounting for nearly half of the total production and consumption. According to a new report by IMACR Group titled, “Parboiled and White Rice Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2022”, the global consumption of rice has grown at a CAGR of around 2% in the last eight years. For most of the lower income Asian countries such as Bangladesh, Cambodia, Pakistan, Myanmar and the Philippines, rice continues to be the key staple food.
The trends in rice cultivation is changing rapidly in Asia as a result of increased mechanisation, commercialisation, and trade within the country as well as with neighbouring countries. Of the different processed forms of paddy, parboiled rice and white rice are the most common forms of rice for human consumption. This report finds that the global consumption of parboiled rice and white rice has grown at a CAGR of around 2% during an eight year period. The increasing demand of rice, both for domestic consumption as well as for exports is currently driving the demand for setting up rice manufacturing plants.
This report provides a comprehensive insight on the requirements of setting up a parboiled rice (from paddy) and white rice (from both paddy and semi processed rice) manufacturing plant. The report answers all the key questions that investors may have while setting up a parboiled and white rice manufacturing plant. These include:
- Global production and consumption of rice
- Market breakup by key segments
- Market structure and competition
- Global import and export of rice
- Key success and risk factors
- Manufacturing process and conversion rates of feedstocks
- Land , location and site development
- Rice processing machinery, costs, layout and energy requirements
- Raw material requirements at various capacities
- Packaging requirements and costs
- Utility and manpower requirements and costs
- Total capital and operating expenditures
- Income and profit analysis
- Cash flow analysis
The report, which is based on both desk based research and multiple waves of primary research is a must read for anyone who plans to setup a parboiled and white rice manufacturing plant.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/parboiled-white-rice-manufacturing-plant