The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Paper Packaging Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the India paper packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2023-2028. Paper packaging is a cost-effective method of transporting, preserving, and protecting various items using rigid and flexible packaging products such as inserts and dividers, corrugated boxes, paper bags, folding boxes, and cases. It is manufactured by bleaching fibrous compounds derived from wood or recycled wastewater pulp. Paper packaging is durable, sturdy, lightweight, versatile, and widely available in different shapes, sizes and colors, depending on the requirement of the end users.
India Paper Packaging Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising product adoption across the food and beverage (F&B), healthcare and personal care industries as a sustainable alternative to plastic packaging materials. Furthermore, the rising environmental consciousness toward reducing carbon footprints from conventional packaging materials represents another major growth-inducing factor. In addition, the increasing sales through online shopping platforms are catalyzing the demand for secondary and tertiary packaging products in the country as carton boards or paperboards are widely used as an outer packaging due to their stiffness, rigidity and toughness, providing compression strength to protect the contents during transportation. Besides this, the Government of India is undertaking favorable initiatives to minimize the usage of single-use plastics and encourage business firms to adopt sustainable and eco-friendly packaging solutions. This, coupled with the rising need for cost-effective packaging solutions, rapid urbanization and the introduction of visually appealing paper packaging designs are expected to propel the market growth.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been categorized into corrugated boxes, folding boxes and cases, liquid paperboard cartons, paper bags and sacks, and others.
- Based on the grade, the market has been segregated into solid bleached, coated recycled, uncoated recycled and others.
- On the basis of the packaging level, the market has been classified into primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been categorized into food, beverages, personal care and home care, healthcare and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Grade, Packaging Level, End Use Industry, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800