According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Plastic Caps and Closure Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the India plastic caps and closure market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during 2022-2027. Plastic caps and closure are generally designed to suit the selected jar or bottle filled with different liquid or semi-liquid content in order to keep the product fresh and clean while enabling the users to pour the product directly from the bottle. They are the final element of the packaging process, which are manufactured using superior quality and leakproof plastic materials. They are commonly used in a wide range of packaging applications, such as personal care products, cosmetics and beverages. Some of the common types of caps and closures include disc top, flip-top bottle, classic bottle over, screw bottle, nozzle pull, double button and double-twisting.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Plastic Caps and Closure Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the widespread consumption of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. This is supported by the changing dietary patterns of individuals, along with their shifting lifestyle preferences. Moreover, the rising demand for healthy beverages due to the growing health consciousness among the masses is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, numerous leading players in the market are heavily investing in the development of innovative packaging solutions, which, in turn, are creating a positive outlook for the market across the country. In line with this, the introduction of recyclable caps and closures due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development is further acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the increasing number of restaurants and cafes offering home delivery services is providing a boost to the demand for plastic caps and closure. Other factors, including the escalating demand for hand sanitizers on account of the rapid outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the flourishing pharmaceutical and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries, are also favorably impacting the market growth across India.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into screw-on caps, dispensing caps and others.
- Based on the raw material, the market has been segregated into PET, PP, HDPE, LDPE and others.
- On the basis of the container type, the market has been categorized into plastic, glass and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into injection molding, compression molding and post-mold tamper-evident band.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been segmented into beverages, industrial chemicals, food, cosmetics, household chemicals, pharmaceuticals and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800