According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Facade Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the India facade market size reached US$ 2424.4 Million in 2021. A facade refers to the exterior wall or face of a building that primarily consists of roofing, ventilation louvers, and street awnings. It is available in several shapes and sizes and can be created as per the customer’s requirements. A facade is incorporated to offer an aesthetic appeal to the building, and provide enhanced waterproofing, fabrication, durability, and weather protection. In addition, it plays a pivotal role in energy efficiency, linking the exterior to the interiors of the building, controlling light penetration, regulating internal temperature, and providing thermal insulation. As a result, façade is extensively used across residential buildings, retail stores, hotels, healthcare centers, and warehouses in India.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.??
India Facade Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization and the shifting consumer preferences from traditional roofing materials toward reliable product variants. In addition, the increasing popularity of polycarbonate facades in industrial and large-scale commercial buildings due to their various benefits, such as easy installation, weather resistance, and low maintenance costs, is further augmenting the market growth. Besides this, the Government of India is undertaking various initiatives, such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, to develop housing projects. This, coupled with the widespread adoption of corrugated facades across porches, sheds, and garages, on account of their high durability and eco-friendly properties, is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the introduction of innovative product variants manufactured with advanced materials, such as phase change materials (PCM), high reflectance and durable outdoor coatings, and insulation foams with improved strength and visually appealing texture, is anticipated to propel the market growth across the country. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3,930.4 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into ventilated, non-ventilated, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into glasses, metals, plastic and fibers, stones, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into commercial, industrial, and residential.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into South India, North India, West and Central India, and East and North India.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Ajit Glafa India Pvt Ltd., Alfa Facade Systems Pvt. Ltd., Alstone International, Alufit International Pvt Ltd (Schüco International KG), Alumayer, Aluplex, Alutech Panels, Argo Facades, FG Glass, Finilex Laminates India (OPC) Private Limited, Glass Wall Systems, Innovators Facade Systems Limited, Kingspan Jindal Pvt. Ltd. (Kingspan Group), Plectra Facade Industries LLP, RK Facade Pvt. Ltd., Saint-Gobain Glass India (Saint-Gobain Group), Siddhivinayakcreations Facade Pvt. Ltd, Skyshade Daylights Private Limited, and Windorz India Private Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.