The global industrial motherboards market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.0 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.98% during 2024-2032. The escalating demand for autonomous and luxury vehicles, rising miniaturization in electronic devices, and the advent of Industry 4.0 represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 1.9 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 3.0 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Industrial motherboards are main printed circuit boards (PCBs) equipped within the computer case, which operate as a platform to provide connectivity and expandability for the components of the computer hardware. They are designed for usage in industrial and commercial settings, wherein they are subjected to extreme temperatures, vibrations, and other environmental conditions. They connect various essential computer parts and peripherals, including the central processing unit (CPU), random access memory (RAM), solid-state drive (SSD), hard disk drive (HDD), and graphics card. They support long term operation and offer extra reliability, durability, and longevity. They are also resistant to damage from shocks and spills. At present, they are commonly available in various designs, shapes, sizes, and features, which are uniquely produced to function with specific processors and memory types for making them distinct from each other.
Industrial Motherboards Market Trends:
Industrial motherboards are employed in the automotive industry for in-vehicle functions to control various equipment, including doors, signs, odometers, ignitions, cameras, and payment terminals. This, coupled with the increasing demand for in-car safety solutions and the rising integration of connected vehicles with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) to improve driver and passenger safety, represents one of the major factors strengthening the market growth around the world. Moreover, the growing demand for autonomous and luxury vehicles is influencing the market positively. The increasing sales of gaming laptops and desktops on account of the expanding number of casual and professional gamers are also favoring the market growth. They enable overclocking of the CPU and various gaming features and enhanced compatibility with the devices. In addition, the expanding number of automated teller machines (ATMs) across urban and rural areas is catalyzing the demand for industrial motherboards worldwide. Apart from this, there is an increase in the adoption of industrial motherboards in medical devices, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computerized tomography (CT), surgical imaging, ultrasonic medical machine, disinfection robot, medical video recorder, patient monitor, X-ray imaging, medicine sorting, and drug barcode scanner. The emerging trend of automation, the rising demand for miniaturization in electronic devices, and the growing popularity of Industry 4.0 are some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global industrial motherboards market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Mini ITX
- Micro ATX
- Nano ITX
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the industrial motherboards market based on the type. This includes ATX, mini ITX, micro ATX, and nano ITX. According to the report, ATX represented the largest market share.
- Building Automation
- Security and Surveillance
A detailed breakup and analysis of the industrial motherboards market based on the application has also been provided. This includes building automation, manufacturing, military, security and surveillance, transportation, automotive, and others. According to the report, building automation accounted the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for industrial motherboards. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific industrial motherboards market included the industrial automation, the growing demand for autonomous and luxury vehicles, and rising sales of gaming laptops and desktops.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global industrial motherboards market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ADLINK Technology Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd., ARBOR Technology Corp., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Avalue Technology Inc., Axiomtek Co. Ltd., BCM Advanced Research, Corvalent Corporation, DFI (Qisda Corporation), IEI Integration Corp., Kontron AG, NEXCOM International Co. Ltd., Portwell Inc. (Posiflex Technology Inc.), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ADLINK Technology Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd., ARBOR Technology Corp., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Avalue Technology Inc., Axiomtek Co. Ltd., BCM Advanced Research, Corvalent Corporation, DFI (Qisda Corporation), IEI Integration Corp., Kontron AG, NEXCOM International Co. Ltd., Portwell Inc. (Posiflex Technology Inc.), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global industrial motherboards market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global industrial motherboards market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive industrial motherboards markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global industrial motherboards market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global industrial motherboards market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the industrial motherboards market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global industrial motherboards market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the industrial motherboards industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.