The Japan NdFeB (Neodymium-Iron-Boron) magnet market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of
1.75% during 2022-2027.
NdFeB magnets represent the strongest type of permanent magnets. They have replaced other types of magnets in several machinery, equipment and appliances that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives, magnetic fasteners, etc.
Japan represents the second largest market for NdFeB magnets. Some of the world’s biggest electronics and automobile manufacturers such as Hitachi, Panasonic, Sony, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, etc are based in Japan, driving the demand of these magnets in the country. NdFeB magnets are widely used in Japan in the field of energy and energy saving applications because of their unique features such as portable size, light weight, strong magnetic force and energy saving ability. These magnets are mainly used in wind turbines, energy-efficient elevators, electric bicycles, hybrid vehicles, computer hard disk drives, medical equipment, consumer electronics, etc.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Japan NdFeB (Neodymium-Iron-Boron) magnet market report, along with forecasts for the period 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application and domestically manufactured/imports.
Breakup by Application:
- Power Generators
- Medical Industry
- Wind Power
Breakup by Domestically Manufactured/Imports:
- Domestically Manufactured
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Domestically Manufactured/Imports
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Japan neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?