The Japan organic and natural pet food market size reached US$ 1,751 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,396 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.7% during 2023-2028.
Organic and natural pet foods are animal food products formulated for the consumption of pets. The key ingredients in these products are derived from unprocessed plants and animal fats, such as seafood, cereals, vitamins, minerals, and meat by-products. Organic and natural pet foods are manufactured according to the nutritional requirements of domesticated animals. They are free from genetically modified substances, such as fertilizers, pesticides, synthetic colors, artificial hormones, and antibiotics. Organic food items offer various health benefits to pets, including reducing skin allergies and ailments, minimizing digestive disorders, strengthening bones, and boosting immunity.
The emerging trend of pet humanization is the key factor fueling the Japan organic and natural pet food market growth. Owners are focusing on the health, weight, nutrition, and overall wellness of their pets, on account of which manufacturers are producing high-quality animal food with natural ingredients. Moreover, cats are gaining popularity as preferred pets in the country, which has led to an increase in the sales of premium cat food and treats. This factor is further contributing to the market growth. Additionally, rapid urbanization, the rising number of pet adoption, and the emerging concept of nuclear families are further creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Japan organic and natural pet food market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on ingredient, pet type, product type, packaging type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Ingredient:
Breakup by Pet Type:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Dry Pet Food
- Wet and Canned Pet Food
- Snacks and Treats
Breakup by Packaging Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- Kanto Region
- Kinki Region
- Central/ Chubu Region
- Kyushu-Okinawa Region
- Tohoku Region
- Chugoku Region
- Hokkaido Region
- Shikoku Region
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Ingredient, Pet Type, Product Type, Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, Region
||Kanto Region, Kinki Region, Central/ Chubu Region, Kyushu-Okinawa Region, Tohoku Region, Chugoku Region, Hokkaido Region, Shikoku Region
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Japan organic and natural pet food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Japan organic and natural pet food market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pet type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Japan organic and natural pet food market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?