The Japan textile market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.60% during 2023-2028. An enhanced focus on research and development (R&D), rapid technological advancements, favorable government policies and subsidies, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, strategic acquisitions and mergers, growing fashion trends and changing consumer preferences represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Textile refers to a flexible material produced using natural or artificial fibers, often referred to as thread or yarn. These fibers are spun into yarn and then knitted or woven to create fabrics. The term encompasses a wide range of products, from woven fabrics used in clothing and furnishings to be specialized industrial materials. Textiles can be dyed, printed, and patterned in countless ways to create visually appealing products. They are widely used in bedding, curtains, upholstery, and carpets. They are also used in manufacturing safety gear like fire-resistant clothing and bulletproof vests. In addition to this, textiles are utilized in various medical applications, including surgical sutures, bandages, and implants, due to their adaptable properties.
Japan Textile Market Trends:
One of the key factors driving the Japan textile market is the significant growth in the fashion industry. In line with this, the changing consumer tastes and fashion trends are facilitating the demand for specific fabrics, colors, patterns, and styles. Moreover, manufacturers and key players are focusing on textiles that are equally innovative, exclusive, and of superior quality, which is favoring the market growth. Additionally, the increasing demand for a wide range of textiles owing to the rising working population that requires clothing suitable for professional settings, which includes formal attire, business casual wear, and work uniforms, is supporting the market growth. Apart from this, rapid advancements in textile manufacturing technologies, such as three-dimensional (3D) printing, smart textiles, and nanotechnology, that enhances features, such as wrinkle resistance, breathability, and durability are providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the widespread adoption of sportswear fabrics, casual wear, and specialized attire owing to the growing urbanization, accompanied by rising expenditure capacities of consumer and lifestyle changes, is fueling the market growth. Moreover, the rising demand for sustainable and eco-friendly textiles owing to the increasing awareness of environmental issues is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, growing effective marketing strategies, branding, and collaborations with influencers is facilitating the demand for specific textile products. Other factors, including the increasing importance of hygiene and health-related textiles, such as medical protective clothing, and the implementation of various regulations related to product safety, labeling, and environmental standards are providing remunerative growth opportunities for the market.
Japan Textile Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Japan textile market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on raw material, product, and application.
Raw Material Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the raw material. This includes cotton, chemical, wool, silk, and others.
- Natural Fibers
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product has also been provided in the report. This includes natural fibers, polyesters, nylon, and others.
- Fashion and Clothing
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes household, technical, fashion and clothing, and others.
- Kanto Region
- Kinki Region
- Central/Chubu Region
- Kyushu-Okinawa Region
- Tohoku Region
- Chugoku Region
- Hokkaido Region
- Shikoku Region
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Kanto Region, Kinki Region, Central/Chubu Region, Kyushu-Okinawa Region, Tohoku Region, Chugoku Region, Hokkaido Region, and Shikoku Region.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
Japan Textile Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Raw Material
|Raw Materials Covered
||Cotton, Chemical, Wool, Silk, Others
||Natural Fibers, Polyesters, Nylon, Others
||Household, Technical, Fashion and Clothing, Others
||Kanto Region, Kinki Region, Central/ Chubu Region, Kyushu-Okinawa Region, Tohoku Region, Chugoku Region, Hokkaido Region, Shikoku Region
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Japan textile market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Japan textile market?
- What is the breakup of the Japan textile market on the basis of raw material?
- What is the breakup of the Japan textile market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the Japan textile market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Japan textile market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Japan textile market?
- What is the structure of the Japan textile market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Japan textile market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the Japan textile market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Japan textile market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the Japan textile industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.