The Latin America biodiesel market size reached US$ 7,347 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10,780 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% during 2023-2028.
Biodiesel is a non-toxic, cost-effective and carbon-neutral fuel produced via the transesterification of recycled cooking oils and animal fats. It is environment-friendly and a renewable source of energy as compared to fossil fuels. It can be mixed with petroleum diesel fuel and utilized in existing diesel vehicles without engine modification. It finds extensive applications in the automotive, marine, railway, agriculture and mining industries in Latin America.
Due to rising environmental concerns and the growing focus on energy conservation, governments of several countries in Latin America are supporting the utilization of biodiesel. This, in confluence with the increasing awareness about the benefits of biodiesel, represents one of the major factors bolstering the market growth in the region. Apart from this, the thriving automotive industry is acting as another factor impelling the market growth. Moreover, the escalating energy demand is expanding the applications of biodiesel in power generation and residential and commercial heating. Furthermore, the emergence of third-generation biofuels made using algae is anticipated to create a positive influence on the market growth in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Latin America biodiesel market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on feedstock, application, type and production technology.
Breakup by Feedstock:
- Vegetable Oils
- Animal Fats
Breakup by Application:
- Power Generation
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Production Technology:
- Conventional Alcohol Trans-esterification
- Hydro Heating
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Feedstock, Application, Type, Production Technology, Country
||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America biodiesel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America biodiesel market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the feedstock?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the production technology?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America biodiesel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?