The Latin America salmon market size reached US$ 2.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% during 2023-2028.
Salmon is a common fish that belongs to the Salmoniformes family. It is usually found in the Northern Atlantic and Pacific oceans. Salmon is considered a functional food as it contains a high amount of calcium, iodine, vitamin D and B3, zinc, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. In Latin America, the demand for salmon has increased as it is utilized in an array of dishes, including pasta, sushi, burgers, salads, tartar, and tacos.
The Latin America salmon market is primarily driven by the high nutritional content present in salmon. Besides this, the increasing working population and their busy schedules have also increased the sales of ready-to-eat (RTE) and easy-to-cook food products like frozen and canned salmon. Furthermore, several health benefits offered by salmon, such as improved bone and brain health, weight management, lowered risk of cardiovascular diseases, relived eye fatigue, reduced blood pressure level and enhanced overall health, have also escalated its demand across the region. Apart from this, the rising health consciousness, inflating disposable incomes and growing living standards have also propelled the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Latin America salmon market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, species, end product type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Species:
Breakup by End Product Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Species, End Product Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America salmon market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America salmon market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the species?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America salmon market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?