The Latin America sanitary napkin market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% during 2023-2028.
A sanitary napkin or menstrual pad is a disposable pad manufactured with absorbent materials worn to absorb menstrual blood. It is generally made of wood cellulose with a porous gel, rayon, polyester, and polyolefin fabrics, designed to pull the fluid away from the skin. Some of the major types of sanitary napkins available in the market are reusable, disposable and bio-degradable menstrual pads that are easy to use, safe and eco-friendly in nature.
Latin America represents one of the largest sanitary napkin markets. This can be attributed to the rising number of working women in the region, which is acting as the primary factor driving the growth of the market. Increasing employment has consequently led to a transformation in the purchasing habits of women as they are now more aware and willing to invest in products for maintaining menstrual health. Besides this, the governments of various countries in the region are undertaking significant initiatives to spread awareness about feminine hygiene. Moreover, manufacturers are producing low-cost sanitary pads while also emphasizing on introducing ultra-thin napkins with high absorbency capacity.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Latin America sanitary napkin market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|| US$ Billion
||Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America sanitary napkin market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America sanitary napkin market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America sanitary napkin market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?