The global meniscus repair systems market size reached US$ 443.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 590.33 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% during 2023-2028. Significant growth in the healthcare industry, extensive research, and development (R&D) activities, and rapid technological advancements represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 443.8 Million
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 590.33 Million
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Meniscus repair systems are medical devices and instruments used in surgical procedures to treat meniscal pathologies. The meniscus is a C-shaped piece of cartilage that acts as a cushion between the thigh bone (femur) and the shinbone (tibia) in the knee joint. Root repair, all-inside, inside-out, and outside-in, are some of the commonly available meniscal repair systems. They are widely used to repair the torn edges of the meniscus and promote healing. Meniscus repair systems also help in restoring the normal function of the knee joint and reducing pain and other symptoms associated with a torn meniscus. These systems aid in faster recovery, lowering the risk of complications, reducing surgical time, technical difficulty, and pain, and improving long-term outcomes.
Meniscus Repair Systems Market Trends:
The rising geriatric population prone to knee injuries and degenerative conditions, such as osteoarthritis, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Meniscus repair systems are often preferred as they help to preserve the natural function and structure of the knee joint. In line with this, the increasing prevalence of knee injuries due to the growing participation in sports and physical activities is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the widespread product adoption due to the increasing reimbursement coverage of meniscus tears-related treatments is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of biodegradable implants in meniscus repair systems that gradually dissolve over time, reducing the risk of implant-related complications and allowing for a more natural healing process, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of all-inside repair systems that use smaller incisions and can be performed arthroscopically, which reduces the risk of complications and shortens recovery times, is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the utilization of meniscus repair systems through the standard NanoScope portal, which is minimally invasive, offers faster recovery times, and reduces pain, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, significant growth in the healthcare industry, increasing number of bone-related conditions, road accidents, and obesity, the implementation of various government initiatives on funding for research into new meniscus repair technologies and techniques, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global meniscus repair systems market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, clinical application, and end user.
Product Type Insights:
- All-inside Meniscal Repair System
- Inside-out Meniscal Repair System
- Outside-in Meniscal Repair System
- Meniscal Root Repair System
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the meniscus repair systems market based on the product type. This includes all-inside, inside-out, outside-in, and meniscal root repair systems. According to the report, all-inside meniscal repair system represented the largest segment.
Clinical Application Insights:
- Radial Tear
- Horizontal Tear
- Flap Tear
- Complex Tear
A detailed breakup and analysis of the meniscus repair systems market based on the clinical application has also been provided in the report. This includes radial, horizontal, flap, complex tears, and others. According to the report, radial tear accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the meniscus repair systems market based on the end user. This includes hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and others. According to the report, hospitals represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for meniscus repair systems. Some of the factors driving the North America meniscus repair systems market included the significant growth in the healthcare industry, the rising geriatric population and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global meniscus repair systems market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Arcuro Medical Ltd., Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Double Medical Technology Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Meniscus Repair Systems Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical Trends and Market Outlook, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment: ·
- Product Type
- Clinical Application
- End User
|Product Types Covered
||All-inside Meniscal Repair System, Inside-out Meniscal Repair System, Outside-in Meniscal Repair System, Meniscal Root Repair System
|Clinical Applications Covered
||Radial Tear, Horizontal Tear, Flap Tear, Complex Tear, Others
|End Users Covered
||Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others
||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Arcuro Medical Ltd., Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Double Medical Technology Inc., Smith & Nephew PLC, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global meniscus repair systems market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global meniscus repair systems market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global meniscus repair systems market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive meniscus repair systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the meniscus repair systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the clinical application?
- Which is the most attractive clinical application in the meniscus repair systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the meniscus repair systems market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global meniscus repair systems market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global meniscus repair systems market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the meniscus repair systems market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global meniscus repair systems market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the meniscus repair systems industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.