The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Mustard Oil Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the India mustard oil market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2023-2028. Mustard oil is a type of vegetable oil that is naturally extracted from the seeds of black, brown, and white mustard. It is dark yellow in color and has a strong, pungent taste. It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-carcinogenic properties that help maintain blood sugar levels and cardiovascular health. In addition, it is a natural stimulant that is known to stimulate sweat glands, lower body temperature, and remove toxins from the body. Owing to these properties, mustard oil is widely utilized across India for food and non-food applications.
India Mustard Oil Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising consumption of mustard oil in various culinary practices, such as cooking, frying, poaching, and dressing. In addition, the implementation of several government initiatives for enhancing the production of oilseeds in the country to reduce imports and achieve self-sufficiency in edible oil production represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the expanding agriculture sector contributes to the increasing availability of high-yielding mustard seeds, thus propelling market growth in the country. Moreover, the market is further driven by the rising sales of mustard oil over e-commerce platforms supported by several discounted offers, cashback, and doorstep delivery options. Other factors, such as the rising product adoption across the personal care industry and the increasing number of brick-and-mortar retail centers, including convenience stores, grocery stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets, are also creating a positive market outlook across the globe.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been classified into pouches, jars, cans, and bottles.
- On the basis of the packaging material, the market has been segmented into metal, plastic, paper, and others
- Based on the pack size, the market has been segregated into less than 1 litres, 1 litres, 1-5 litres, 5-10 litres, and 10 litres and above.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into household cooking, HoReCa, and industrial uses.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into direct/institutional sales, supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, East India, and South India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Packaging Type, Packaging Material, Pack Size, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
||North India, West and Central India, East India, South India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800