IMARC Group’s report, titled “Naphthalene Balls Manufacturing Plant Project Report 2024: Industry Trends, Plant Setup, Machinery, Raw Materials, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue” provides a complete roadmap for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant. It covers a comprehensive market overview to micro-level information such as unit operations involved, raw material requirements, utility requirements, infrastructure requirements, machinery and technology requirements, manpower requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, etc. The report also provides detailed insights into project economics, including capital investments, project funding, operating expenses, income and expenditure projections, fixed costs vs. variable costs, direct and indirect costs, expected ROI and net present value (NPV), profit and loss account, financial analysis, etc.
Naphthalene balls, also knowns as mothballs, are small colored solid hydrocarbons with a sharp odor, which are manufactured from fossil fuels like coal and oil. They are widely available in different sizes, shapes, flavors, fragrances, textures, and packaging, such as cans, containers, and plastic bags. They are cost-efficient, highly effective, provide a long-lasting effect, and are in solid form at room temperature but can turn into gas when exposed to air. They assist in effectively killing moths and insects, such as cockroaches, flies, and mosquitoes. Besides this, they aid in protecting post-harvest pulse grains against the attack of pulse beetles. They are utilized while storing clothes to maintain the fragrance and prevent damage caused by moths. As a result, naphthalene balls are widely employed in the residential and commercial sectors across the globe.
At present, the rising awareness among consumers about maintaining hygiene in households represents one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Besides this, the growing demand for naphthalene balls due to the increasing prevalence of webbing moths and pantry moths is offering a favorable market outlook. Moreover, the wide availability of naphthalene balls in numerous flavors and fragrances, such as lavender, cedar, lemon grass, camphor, mint, and rose, around the world is bolstering the growth of the market. Apart from this, the rising demand for natural naphthalene balls among individuals that are less toxic and highly effective is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. In addition, the increasing utilization of naphthalene balls as an insecticide and pest repellent is strengthening the growth of the market. In line with this, the rising demand for naphthalene balls as a deodorant tablet for toilets, urinals, and bathrooms is propelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing application of naphthalene balls to protect blankets and woolen clothes against germs and eliminate odor is propelling the growth of the market.
The following aspects have been covered in the report on setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant:
- Market Analysis:
- Market Trends
- Market Breakup by Segment
- Market Breakup by Region
- Price Analysis
- Impact of COVID-19
- Market Forecast
The report provides insights into the landscape of the naphthalene balls industry at the global level. The report also provides a segment-wise and region-wise breakup of the global naphthalene balls industry. Additionally, it also provides the price analysis of feedstocks used in the manufacturing of naphthalene balls, along with the industry profit margins.
- Detailed Process Flow:
- Product Overview
- Unit Operations Involved
- Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
- Quality Assurance Criteria
- Technical Tests
The report also provides detailed information related to the process flow and various unit operations involved in a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant. Furthermore, information related to mass balance and raw material requirements has also been provided in the report with a list of necessary quality assurance criteria and technical tests.
- Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved:
- Land, Location and Site Development
- Plant Layout
- Machinery Requirements and Costs
- Raw Material Requirements and Costs
- Packaging Requirements and Costs
- Transportation Requirements and Costs
- Utility Requirements and Costs
- Human Resource Requirements and Costs
The report provides a detailed location analysis covering insights into the land location, selection criteria, location significance, environmental impact, and expenditure for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant. Additionally, the report provides information related to plant layout and factors influencing the same. Furthermore, other requirements and expenditures related to machinery, raw materials, packaging, transportation, utilities, and human resources have also been covered in the report.
- Project Economics:
- Capital Investments
- Operating Costs
- Expenditure Projections
- Revenue Projections
- Taxation and Depreciation
- Profit Projections
- Financial Analysis
The report also covers a detailed analysis of the project economics for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant. This includes the analysis and detailed understanding of capital expenditure (CapEx), operating expenditure (OpEx), income projections, taxation, depreciation, liquidity analysis, profitability analysis, payback period, NPV, uncertainty analysis, and sensitivity analysis. Furthermore, the report also provides a detailed analysis of the regulatory procedures and approvals, information related to financial assistance, along with a comprehensive list of certifications required for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant.
||Detailed Process Flow: Unit Operations Involved, Quality Assurance Criteria, Technical Tests, Mass Balance, and Raw Material Requirements
Land, Location and Site Development: Selection Criteria and Significance, Location Analysis, Project Planning and Phasing of Development, Environmental Impact, Land Requirement and Costs
Plant Layout: Importance and Essentials, Layout, Factors Influencing Layout
Plant Machinery: Machinery Requirements, Machinery Costs, Machinery Suppliers (Provided on Request)
Raw Materials: Raw Material Requirements, Raw Material Details and Procurement, Raw Material Costs, Raw Material Suppliers (Provided on Request)
Packaging: Packaging Requirements, Packaging Material Details and Procurement, Packaging Costs, Packaging Material Suppliers (Provided on Request)
Other Requirements and Costs: Transportation Requirements and Costs, Utility Requirements and Costs, Energy Requirements and Costs, Water Requirements and Costs, Human Resource Requirements and Costs
Project Economics: Capital Costs, Techno-Economic Parameters, Income Projections, Expenditure Projections, Product Pricing and Margins, Taxation, Depreciation
Financial Analysis: Liquidity Analysis, Profitability Analysis, Payback Period, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Profit and Loss Account, Uncertainty Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, Economic Analysis
Other Analysis Covered in The Report: Market Trends and Analysis, Market Segmentation, Market Breakup by Region, Price Trends, Competitive Landscape, Regulatory Landscape, Strategic Recommendations, Case Study of a Successful Venture
||US$ (Data can also be provided in the local currency)
|Pricing and Purchase Options
||Single User License: US$ 2799
Five User License: US$ 3799
Corporate License: US$ 4799
||The report can also be customized based on the requirement of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|| 10-12 Weeks
||PDF and Excel through email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the naphthalene balls market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the market segmentation of the global naphthalene balls market?
- What is the regional breakup of the global naphthalene balls market?
- What are the price trends of various feedstocks in the naphthalene balls industry?
- What is the structure of the naphthalene balls industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What is the layout of a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the transportation requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the human resource requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of the final product?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break even?
- What are the profit projections for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the naphthalene balls industry?
- What are the key regulatory procedures and requirements for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
- What are the key certifications required for setting up a naphthalene balls manufacturing plant?
While we have aimed to create an all-encompassing report, we acknowledge that individual stakeholders may have unique demands. Thus, we offer customized report options that cater to your specific requirements. Our consultants are available to discuss your business requirements, and we can tailor the report's scope accordingly. Some of the common customizations that we are frequently requested to make by our clients include:
- The report can be customized based on the location (country/region) of your plant.
- The plant’s capacity can be customized based on your requirements.
- Plant machinery and costs can be customized based on your requirements.
- Any additions to the current scope can also be provided based on your requirements.
Why Buy IMARC Reports?
- The insights provided in our reports enable stakeholders to make informed business decisions by assessing the feasibility of a business venture.
- Our extensive network of consultants, raw material suppliers, machinery suppliers and subject matter experts spans over 100+ countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Our cost modeling team can assist you in understanding the most complex materials. With domain experts across numerous categories, we can assist you in determining how sensitive each component of the cost model is and how it can affect the final cost and prices.
- We keep a constant track of land costs, construction costs, utility costs, and labor costs across 100+ countries and update them regularly.
- Our client base consists of over 3000 organizations, including prominent corporations, governments, and institutions, who rely on us as their trusted business partners. Our clientele varies from small and start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Our strong in-house team of engineers, statisticians, modeling experts, chartered accountants, architects, etc. has played a crucial role in constructing, expanding, and optimizing sustainable manufacturing plants worldwide.