The global natural vitamin E market size reached US$ 1.93 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.71 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.10% during 2023-2028. The rising prevalence of vitamin E deficiency, increasing consumption of functional foods and beverages, augmenting demand for dietary supplements, and emerging applications of natural vitamin E in cosmeceuticals represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble compounds with distinctive antioxidant properties. It aids in boosting immunity, improving cellular signaling, regulating gene expression, protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, and enhancing other metabolic processes. The deficiency of Vitamin E in the body can result in vision problems, muscle weakness, and nerve damage. It is an essential nutrient obtained from various natural and synthetic sources. While synthetic vitamin E is usually derived from petrochemicals, natural vitamin E is commonly found in numerous plant-based oils, nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables, such as almonds, mangoes, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, avocados, spinach, pumpkin, and fish. Compared to synthetic counterparts, natural vitamin E exhibits greater potency and higher bioavailability, improving overall absorption and vitamin utilization. At present, natural vitamin E finds extensive applications in the manufacturing of dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages, cosmetics and personal care products, and animal feed across the globe.
Natural Vitamin E Market Trends:
As a result of changing lifestyles, hectic schedules, and unhealthy food habits, there has been a rise in the prevalence of vitamin E deficiency, leading to surging incidences of heart diseases, vision problems, and other conditions. This, coupled with the growing consciousness regarding health and wellness among the masses, represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, due to the rising incidences of micronutrient deficiencies, individuals are incorporating natural vitamin E rich foods and beverages, such as pumpkin, sunflower oil, peanuts, almonds, beet greens, and asparagus, into their daily diets to boost their nutrition intake. In line with this, the widespread availability of natural vitamin E health and dietary supplements in the form of pills, tablets, and capsules has accelerated the product adoption rates. Furthermore, there has been a significant shift toward organic beauty and skincare products, such as anti-aging creams, which are infused with naturally sourced essential vitamins including vitamin-E and free from chemical ingredients. Along with this, the increasing product applications in cosmeceuticals that serve as ideal medical alternatives to traditional treatments has catalyzed the market growth. Besides this, the augmenting demand for higher quality animal feed fortified with essential nutrients, such as vitamin E, has propelled the market growth. Other factors, including the aging population, escalating sales of functional foods and beverages, inflating consumer expenditure capacities, and easy availability of natural vitamin E supplements via online and offline retail channels, are also fueling the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global natural vitamin E market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the natural vitamin E market based on the type. This includes tocopherols and tocotrienols. According to the report, tocopherols represented the largest segment.
- Dietary Supplements and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Animal Feed
A detailed breakup and analysis of the natural vitamin E market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes dietary supplements and pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, cosmetics, animal feed, and others. According to the report, cosmetics accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for natural vitamin E. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific natural vitamin E market included its aging population, rising consumer inclination toward adopting healthy lifestyles, elevating sales of nutritional supplements, high healthcare expenditure, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global natural vitamin E market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Brenntag SE, ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, Matrix Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Puritan's Pride, Wilmar Nutrition (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (Wilmar International Limited), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Dietary Supplements and Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Animal Feed, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Archer Daniels Midland Company, Brenntag SE, ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, Matrix Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Puritan's Pride, Wilmar Nutrition (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd. (Wilmar International Limited), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global natural vitamin E market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global natural vitamin E market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global natural vitamin E market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive natural vitamin E market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the natural vitamin E market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the natural vitamin E market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global natural vitamin E market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global natural vitamin E market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the natural vitamin E market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global natural vitamin E market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the natural vitamin E industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.