The global nitro-infused beverages market size reached US$ 85.36 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 275.11 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 21.09% during 2023-2028. The shifting consumer preferences toward convenience and ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, the escalating demand for premium quality beverages, and various product innovations represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Nitro-infused beverages are drinks infused with nitrogen gas, creating tiny, carbonated bubbles that enhance their flavor profile and provide a sweeter, new aroma. Beer, coffee, tea, and soft drinks are some of the commonly available nitro-infused beverages. The nitrogen infusion process produces a rich, silky texture and a thick, creamy foam head. These beverages are made by pressurizing the liquid with a nitro tank before it is served, which gives the drink nitrogen bubbles. As compared to traditional beverages, nitro-infused beverages have a lower acidity level and reduce the risk of stomach discomfort. Besides this, these beverages are high in antioxidants, improve mental and physical performance, and reduce the need for sugar or sweeteners.
Nitro-infused Beverages Market Trends:
The shifting consumer preferences toward convenience and ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages is one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the changing beverage consumption pattern and the increasing demand for nitro coffee, nitro tea, and soft drinks due to busy schedules and hectic lifestyles are favoring the market growth. Moreover, the rising demand for nitro-infused coffee as it gives a creamy, thick texture, and it also generates a thick frothy head and decreases acidity and bitterness in coffee, making it more appealing to non-coffee drinkers is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, increasing investment in new premium product launches and expanding promotion of nitro coffee and other products through various social media platforms is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, key players are focusing on improving the taste and texture of the brew, which, in turn, is propelling the market growth. The market is also being driven by the rapid urbanization and the steadily expanding young population base, which is increasingly inclined toward innovative beverage options, including nitro-infused beverages. Along with this, the growing demand for non-alcoholic beverages due to the rising concerns regarding personal health and weight management is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, the easy product availability on online sales platforms, and the escalating demand for premium quality beverage products due to their enhanced freshness, taste, and mouthfeel, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global nitro-infused beverages market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and distribution channel.
- Nitro Coffee
- Nitro Tea
- Nitro Soft Drinks
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the nitro-infused beverages market based on the product. This includes nitro coffee, tea, soft drinks, and others. According to the report, nitro coffee represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Supermarket and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the nitro-infused beverages market based on the distribution channel. This includes supermarket and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others. According to the report, supermarket and hypermarkets represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for nitro-infused beverages. Some of the factors driving the North America nitro-infused beverages market included the escalating demand for nitro-infused coffee, strong expenditure capacities of consumers, and increasing product availability on online sales platforms.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global nitro-infused beverages market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Beanly Beverages Private Limited, Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea, Caveman Coffee Company, Funkin Cocktails, H&H Products Company, King's Row Coffee, La Colombe Coffee Roasters, Left Hand Brewing Company, Lucky Jack Cold Brew Coffee, NITRO Beverage Co., Quivr, RISE Brewing Co., Starbucks Corporation, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Nitro Coffee, Nitro Tea, Nitro Soft Drinks, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Supermarket and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Beanly Beverages Private Limited, Bona Fide Nitro Coffee and Tea, Caveman Coffee Company, Funkin Cocktails, H&H Products Company, King's Row Coffee, La Colombe Coffee Roasters, Left Hand Brewing Company, Lucky Jack Cold Brew Coffee, NITRO Beverage Co., Quivr, RISE Brewing Co., Starbucks Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global nitro-infused beverages market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global nitro-infused beverages market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive nitro-infused beverages markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the competitive structure of the global nitro-infused beverages market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global nitro-infused beverages market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the nitro-infused beverages market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global nitro-infused beverages market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the nitro-infused beverages industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.