The North America acrylamide monomer market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.37% during 2024-2032.
|Market Growth Rate (2024-2032)
Acrylamide monomer (C3H5NO), also known as Acrylic amide, is an odourless, colourless and water-soluble crystalline solid. It is formed by the hydration of acrylonitrile and is used in the production of several polyacrylamides namely anionic, cationic, nonionic and mannich. These chemicals are utilized as flocculants specifically in water treatment. Moreover, polyacrylamides are used in paper/carboard manufacturing, cosmetics, petroleum, mining, textile dyeing, leather processing, surface coatings and adhesives, and selected irrigation processes.
North America is one of the global leaders in terms of the acrylamide monomer market. Both, acrylamide and polyacrylamide are used for treatment of industrial effluent/wastewater, for sewage treatment and for drinking water treatment. In addition to this, the chemical is used in various oil and gas recovery processes and during the coal mining in coal washing wastewater. Rapid growth in the population is expected to fuel the demand of water treatment resulting in an increased production of acrylamide monomer, in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America acrylamide monomer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by End-Use
- Waste and Wastewater Treatment
- Petroleum (Mostly Drilling Fluid)
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the covering all its essential aspects of the acrylamide monomer market in the North American region. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America acrylamide monomer market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America acrylamide monomer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America acrylamide monomer market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America acrylamide monomer market?
- What is the breakup of the North America acrylamide monomer market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America acrylamide monomer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America acrylamide monomer industry?
- What is the structure of the North America acrylamide monomer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America acrylamide monomer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America acrylamide monomer industry?