Market Overview 2023-2028:
The North America beer market size reached US$ 171.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 227.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5% during 2023-2028.
Beer is an alcoholic beverage which is widely preferred across the globe. It is made with hops, water and various cereal grains, such as wheat, rice, corn, and rye. The mixture of these ingredients is fermented by adding yeast, which feeds on sugar, and multiplies while producing carbon dioxide and ethanol. When consumed in a controlled manner, beer helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases, such as atherosclerosis, angina, stroke and heart attack. Apart from this, it is also beneficial in reducing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and preventing ulcers.
Note: Information in the above chart consists of dummy data and is only shown here for representation purpose. Kindly contact us for the actual market size and trends.
North America Beer Market Trends:
The North America beer market is currently being driven by several factors. The easy consumption of beer, without dilution or addition of any flavoring substances, supports the on-the-go lifestyles of the consumers in the region. Moreover, the introduction of innovative flavors, such as strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, peach and lemon, has enhanced the existing taste of beer, thereby catering to the different preferences of the consumers. Additionally, the introduction of specialty beers which are generally brewed to a classic style with the help of different flavors, including honey, hot pepper, smoke, ginger and sweet potatoes, are also stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, several manufacturers in the region are using high-quality ingredients and special brewing techniques to produce premium beers for better drinking experience. In addition to this, the rising health consciousness among the consumers coupled with the availability of low or no-alcohol beers has positively influenced the demand for beer in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America beer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, packaging, production, alcohol content, flavour and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product Type
- Standard Lager
- Premium Lager
- Specialty Beer
- Market by Packaging
- PET Bottle
- Metal Can
- Market by Production
- Market by Alcohol Content
- Market by Flavour
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Packaging, Production, Alcohol Content, Flavour,
Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America beer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America beer market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America beer market?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of packaging?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of production?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of alcohol content?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of flavour?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America beer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America beer industry?
- What is the structure of the North America beer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America beer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America beer industry?