The North America bioherbicides market size reached US$
509 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,042 Mllion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
12.56% during 2022-2027.
Bioherbicides are a type of pesticides that are applied to the plants for preventing the growth of weeds. They are composed of fungi, bacteria and viruses, and insects such as painted lady butterfly and parasitic wasps. Bioherbicides are sustainable, cost-effective, environment-friendly, and they control the rising level of soil and crop toxicity. Owing to these factors, bioherbicides are widely utilized in foliar feeding, soil applications, seed treatment and post-harvest in the agriculture sector.
At present, North America represents as one of the largest markets for bioherbicides owing to the rising environmental awareness in confluence with the increasing preferences for organic farming. Bioherbicides are formulated in such a way that they do not generate residue build-up in the environment, thereby reducing their related effects and residue management costs. Apart from this, bioherbicides are also employed in the treatment of gardens, golf courses and railway tracks in the region.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America bioherbicides market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America bioherbicides market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America bioherbicides market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on crop type, source, application, mode of action and formulation.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Crop Type
- Agricultural Crops
- Non-Agricultural Crops
- Market by Source
- Market by Application
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Application
- Market by Mode of Action
- MOA Involving Photosynthesis
- MOA Targeting Enzymes
- Market by Formulation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Crop Type, Source, Application, Mode of Action, Formulation, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America bioherbicides market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America bioherbicides market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America bioherbicides market?
- What is the breakup of the North America bioherbicides market on the basis of crop type?
- What is the breakup of the North America bioherbicides market on the basis of source?
- What is the breakup of the North America bioherbicides market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America bioherbicides market on the basis of mode of action?
- What is the breakup of the North America bioherbicides market on the basis of formulation?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America bioherbicides industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America bioherbicides industry?
- What is the structure of the North America bioherbicides industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America bioherbicides industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America bioherbicides industry?