The North America concrete superplasticizer market size reached US$ 628.3 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 924.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% during 2022-2027.
Superplasticizer refers to a category of polymers utilized in enhancing the suspension flow efficiency by the reduction of particulate matter accumulation. It is primarily employed in admixtures that help in boosting the strength of concrete. Based on its availability, concrete superplasticizers can be categorized into different classes including sulfonated melamine formaldehyde (SMF), sulfonated naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF), polycarboxylic acids (PC) and modified lignosulfonates (MLS). The demand for each of these classes differ according to their individual properties and uses as well as the required product efficiency, cost, and placement. Concrete superplasticizer helps in reducing the water-cement ratio, thus improving the performance of concrete mixture. Owing to this, it offers several constructional benefits, such as compressive strength, eliminates fine cracks, reduces adsorption and provides better surface texture.
The North America concrete superplasticizer market is currently being driven by several factors. An increase in construction activities across both the residential and industrial sectors have led to the escalating demand for concrete superplasticizer. Moreover, recent infrastructure projects of airports and roadways bridges in the region have accelerated the market growth. In addition to this, rising technological advancements will continue to positively affect the demand for concrete superplasticizers across various end-use sectors.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America concrete superplasticizer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on form, product type and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Form
- Market by Product Type
- Market by Application
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Precast Concrete
- High-Performance Concrete
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, Product Type, Application, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America concrete superplasticizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America concrete superplasticizer market?
- What are the key regions in the North America concrete superplasticizer market?
- What is the breakup of the North America concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the North America concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America concrete superplasticizer market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America concrete superplasticizer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America concrete superplasticizer industry?
- What is the structure of the North America concrete superplasticizer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America concrete superplasticizer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America concrete superplasticizer industry?