The North America dark chocolate market size reached 493,964 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 574,526 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% during 2023-2028.
Dark chocolate, also known as black chocolate, is a type of chocolate which contains higher amount of cocoa compared to milk solids. As a result of this, it has an enhanced and rich taste in comparison to milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is an excellent source of flavonoids and antioxidants owing to which it has been identified as a potential superfood. Some of the products manufactured using dark chocolate include baked goods, candies, bars, beverages, etc.
North America dark chocolate market is currently being driven by several factors. Rising awareness among consumers towards the nutritional content and stress relieving ability of dark chocolate have catalyzed the demand in the region. Moreover, the advent of online retailing and e-commerce has propelled the chocolate manufacturers to expand their consumer-base and improve profit margins. Furthermore, dark chocolate is also preferred as a suitable gifting option which has bolstered its demand in the region. Moreover, the thriving food and beverages industry in the region uses dark chocolate in cakes, muffins, chocolate sauces, shakes, etc., further catalyzing its market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America dark chocolate market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Non-Grocery Retailers
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dark chocolate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dark chocolate market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America dark chocolate market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dark chocolate market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dark chocolate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dark chocolate industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dark chocolate industry?