The North America dermal facial fillers market size reached US$ 1,206.0 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,830.8 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Dermal facial fillers are small injections of gel, made from either synthetic or naturally derived materials such as hyaluronic acid. They tend to fill in wrinkles and add volume to soft tissues in different parts of the face, such as around the eye, cheeks, mouth, jawline and lips. A majority of population use dermal fillers to add volume to weakened facial features and to stimulate collagen growth. They plump skin and gently lift it to restore collagen loss due to the normal aging process. Furthermore, dermal fillers motivate the body to create its own natural collagen and restore the face to a more natural, youthful appearance.
North America dermal facial fillers market is currently being driven by several factors. Increasing aesthetically conscious population has catalyzed the demand for dermal facial fillers in the region. Furthermore, the market is being driven by the growing geriatric population to delay the aging appearance by means of non-invasive surgical aesthetic procedures, such as dermal facial fillers. Apart from this, a continuous rise in imbalance diet, stress and insomnia has resulted in premature wrinkles and scarring, thus fueling the demand in the region. Moreover, the non-invasive and less-time consuming nature of dermal facial filling process coupled with the decreasing post-surgery complexities have also catalysed the market growth. Additionally, the rising per capita incomes and growing awareness through social media platforms, such as YouTube and Instagram, will continue to spur the demand for dermal facial fillers in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America dermal facial fillers market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on material type and product origin.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Material Type
- Temporary Fillers
- Collagen Stimulators
- Semi-Permanent Fillers
- Permanent Fillers
- Market by Product Origin
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material Type, Product Origin, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America dermal facial fillers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America dermal facial fillers market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America dermal facial fillers market?
- What is the breakup of the North America dermal facial fillers market on the basis of material type?
- What is the breakup of the North America dermal facial fillers market on the basis of product origin?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What is the structure of the North America dermal facial fillers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America dermal facial fillers industry?