The North America fluid milk market reached a volume of 32.7 Billion Liters in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Fluid milk refers to a nutrient-rich and white-colored liquid which is obtained from mammals, such as cow, buffalo, goat and camel. Being an integral part of the staple diet, milk is rich in vitamins A, D, E and K, casein and lactalbumin, lactose, calcium, and phosphorus. It offers myriad health benefits, which include improving bone strength, offering smoother skin and strengthening the immune system. It also helps in the prevention of illnesses, such as hypertension, dental decay, dehydration, respiratory problems, obesity, osteoporosis and even some forms of cancer. Owing to these benefits, fluid milk is widely utilized in the food and beverages industry.
The North America fluid milk market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health consciousness among consumers has escalated the consumer base for nutritious and healthy dairy products. Apart from this, rapid innovations in the dairy industry have led to the development of specialty fluid milk beverages to cater different nutritional needs to a large consumer base in the region. These beverages include lactose-reduced and lactose-free milk, and acidophilus milk which is suited for consumers with lactose intolerance or maldigestion. Moreover, the easy availability of fluid milk in hypermarkets, supermarkets, specialty stores, and grocery stores, has also contributed to the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America fluid milk market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on type, packaging material and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Reduced Fat
- Low Fat
- Fat Free
- Market by Packaging Material
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Packaging Material, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America fluid milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America fluid milk market?
- What are the key regions in the North America fluid milk market?
- What is the breakup of the North America fluid milk market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America fluid milk market on the basis of packaging material?
- What is the breakup of the North America fluid milk market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America fluid milk industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America fluid milk industry?
- What is the structure of the North America fluid milk industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America fluid milk industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America fluid milk industry?