Market Overview 2022-2027:
The North America gas meter market size reached US$
1.5 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
1.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
4.1% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Gas meter refers to a device which measures and regulates the volume of various fuel gases, including natural gas and liquified petroleum gas (LPG). It ensures that the pressure-regulated gas supply provides accurate bills to the consumers. Various types of gas meters are currently available in the market, based on several operational principles, like thermal, acoustic, tracer, velocity and displacement. Owing to this, they find wide applications in both the residential and commercial sectors in North America.
The North America gas meter market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising technological advancements have led to the introduction of smart gas meters with benefits, such as easier operability, remote access, controlled consumption and reduction in power outages. These advancements have also enabled the easier and convenient management of data obtained from gas meters, thus providing accuracy in bill generation and other related functions. Apart from this, the rising supply of both conventional and shale gas production has led to the development of new projects in the pipeline, thereby fueling the demand for gas meters across the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America gas meter market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Market by Application
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America gas meter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America gas meter market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America gas meter market?
- What is the breakup of the North America gas meter market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America gas meter market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America gas meter industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America gas meter industry?
- What is the structure of the North America gas meter industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America gas meter industry?