The North America ice cream market size reached US$ 13.6 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 17.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Ice cream represents one of the most popular frozen dairy products that is prepared from cream/butterfat, sugar and milk. It is a rich source of energy and contains high levels of carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins such as A, C, D, E, K, B-6 and B-12. It helps in de-stressing and provides a soothing effect to the consumer. Owing to this, ice-cream is widely consumed as a dessert and comfort food in households, bakeries, restaurants, hotels and other eateries.
Note: Information in the above chart consists of dummy data and is only shown here for representation purpose. Kindly contact us for the actual market size and trends.
North America currently represents one of the largest markets for ice-cream. This can be attributed to the rising health consciousness among consumers, prevalence of lifestyle diseases in the region and the easy availability of healthier and innovative variants such as low-fat, lactose-free, gluten-free ice-creams. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of organic and premium ice creams is also fueling the growth of the market in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America ice cream market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on flavor, category, product and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analyzed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Flavor
- Market by Category
- Impulse Ice Cream
- Take-Home Ice Cream
- Artisanal Ice Cream
- Market by Product
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Ice cream Parlours
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America ice cream market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America ice cream market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Flavor, Category, Product, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America ice cream market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America ice cream market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America ice cream market?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of flavor?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of category?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America ice cream industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America ice cream industry?
- What is the structure of the North America ice cream industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America ice cream industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America ice cream industry?