The North America jojoba oil market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.5% during 2022-2027.
Jojoba oil is a colorless, odorless natural plant oil that is extracted from the jojoba seeds. It comprises vitamin E and B complex along with silicon, chromium, copper, iodine and zinc. As it regulates oil production and offers nourishment to the skin, it finds extensive application in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industry.
North America currently represents one of the leading markets for jojoba oil owing to the replacement of synthetic and chemical additives in cosmetics, personal care products, and food and beverages with natural ingredients. In the personal care industry, jojoba oil acts as an essential ingredient in skin-care products, such as moisturizer, facial cleanser and anti-acne gel, and hair-care products which include hair conditioner and hair regrowth serum. Apart from this, the development of alternative bio-lubricant feedstock has fueled the market growth in the region. Moreover, a well-established pharmaceutical industry is employing jojoba oil as an appetite suppressant, antibiotics stabilizer, and a carrier for medicine formulae.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America jojoba oil market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America jojoba oil market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America jojoba oil market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on application and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analyzed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America jojoba oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America jojoba oil market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America jojoba oil market?
- What is the breakup of the North America jojoba oil market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America jojoba oil market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America jojoba oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America jojoba oil industry?
- What is the structure of the North America jojoba oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America jojoba oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America jojoba oil industry?