The North America milk powder market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 5% during 2023-2028.
Milk powder is produced by dehydrating the moisture from the pasteurized milk through evaporation or spray drying process. This conversion assists in increasing its shelf life, thereby enabling it to be stored for an extended period without spoilage. As a result, milk powder finds application in the food industry for preparing various bakery and confectionery items.
North America milk powder market is currently being driven by several factors. Milk powder has distinctive whipping, thickening and gelling properties. Owing to this, it is utilized in the preparation of desserts such as mousses, cakes, marshmallows and ice creams. In line with this, powdered milk acts as a good source of magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and vitamins A, D, E and K. On account of this, it is also used as a key ingredient in drinks, shakes, puddings and gravies. Moreover, powdered milk is easily portable as compared to liquid milk, thus inducing the demand in the region. Apart from this, the rising awareness among consumers about the distinctive nutritional benefits of milk powder has also fueled the market growth.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America milk powder market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America milk powder market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America milk powder market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, function and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product Type
- Whole Milk Powder
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Market by Function
- Market by Application
- Infant Formula
- Sports and Nutrition Foods
- Bakery Products
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Function, Application, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America milk powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America milk powder market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America milk powder market?
- What is the breakup of the North America milk powder market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America milk powder market on the basis of function?
- What is the breakup of the North America milk powder market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America milk powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America milk powder industry?
- What is the structure of the North America milk powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America milk powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America milk powder industry?