The North America pulses market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of
6.2% during 2022-2027.
Pulses represent one of the superfoods that provide dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and complex carbohydrates. They also assist in improving digestion, reducing blood glucose, minimizing inflammation, lowering blood cholesterol, and preventing chronic health issues such as diabetes, heart diseases and obesity.
North America pulses market is currently being driven by several factors. Pulses are widely utilized in the food processing industry as the flour made from the pulses is healthier as compared to the wheat flour. Consequently, pulses have replaced the latter in making snacks and confectionary items to produce healthier food options in the region. Another major trend driving the consumption of pulses in North America is the rising health consciousness among the consumers on account of increasing chronic diseases. With pulses being a good source of nutrients, such as proteins, fibers, vitamins, and minerals, their popularity among the health-conscious consumers is increasing, thereby, positively influencing their demand in the region
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America pulses market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Chick Peas
- Kaspa Peas
- Pigeon Peas
- Fava Beans
- Black Gram
- Mung Beans
- Market by End-Use
- Home Use
- Snack Food Industry
- Flour Industry
- Market by Imports and Exports
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End-Use, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America pulses market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America pulses market?
- What are the key regions in the North America pulses market?
- What is the breakup of the North America pulses market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America pulses market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America pulses industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America pulses industry?
- What is the structure of the North America pulses industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America pulses industry?