According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Organ Preservation Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the India organ preservation market reached a value of US$ 12.6 Million in 2022. Organ preservation is the procedure of removing an organ from the body of the donor and maintaining its viability until it is transplanted into the body of a receiver. It also assists in preventing harmful metabolites from breaking down tissues and maintaining the temperature and oxygen levels of the organ. It relies on special solutions for sustaining the organ quality and improving the survival rate of patients after transplantation. At present, it is utilized for transplanting the kidneys, heart, lungs, and liver in India.
India Organ Preservation Market Trends:
There is currently a rise in the number of individuals who are suffering from chronic diseases, such as gastrointestinal ailments, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases. This has resulted in the growing occurrences of organ failures, which, in turn, represents one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for organ preservation across India. Besides this, the rising geriatric population is also contributing to market growth. Moreover, a significant development in healthcare services and the advent of advanced techniques, such as normothermic machine perfusion (NMP), for organ preservation are creating a favorable market outlook. Furthermore, the Government of India is undertaking several initiatives to promote organ donation in the country. This, in confluence with the increasing number of individuals volunteering to donate organs for transplantation and research purposes, is positively influencing the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market is expand at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the preservation solution, the market has been divided into UW solution, custodiol HTK, perfadex, and others.
- On the basis of the organ donation type, the market has been bifurcated into living and deceased organ donations.
- Based on the technique, the market has been segmented into static cold storage technique, hypothermic machine perfusion, normothermic machine perfusion, and others.
- On the basis of the organ type, the market has been classified into the kidney, liver, lung, heart, and others.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been segregated into hospitals and clinics, organ banks, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North, West and Central, South, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Preservation Solution, Organ Donation Type, Technique, Organ Type, End-User, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal