According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Organic Milk Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the India organic milk market reached a value of INR 6,082 Million in 2021. Organic milk is generally derived from livestock raised according to the organic farming methods, wherein they are fed an organically certified compound feed and are not provided with hormones for their reproduction and growth. It is widely consumed as a preferred alternative to conventional milk since the organic variant comprises a higher content of omega fatty acids, which offers several health benefits. In India, there has been a considerable increase in the adoption of organic milk due to the easy product availability via online and offline organized retail channels.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Organic Milk Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing health consciousness among the masses. This is supported by the rising preference for leading a healthy lifestyle among individuals. In line with this, continuous product innovations, such as the introduction of flavored organic milk, are gaining widespread prominence across the country. Additionally, numerous initiatives undertaken by the government of India to encourage the adoption of organic farming practices among farmers by providing financial assistance and fiscal relief are providing a boost to the market. Moreover, continual technological advancements and the integration of advanced technologies with dairy farming and production are anticipated to favorably impact the market. Other factors, including the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the increasing awareness regarding the importance of consuming organic products, are also positively influencing the market growth across India. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of INR 29,361 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 29.1% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of pack sizes, the market has been segmented into 1 litre, 500 ml, 2 litre and others.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been classified into plastic bottles, pouches, glass bottles and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into home deliveries, supermarket and hypermarket, online and others.
- Based on the states, the market has been divided into Maharashtra, Delhi-NCR, Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Tru Milk, Pride of Cows, Akshayakalpa Farms, Vrindavan Dairy, Happy Milk, Sri Sabari, Govind Milk, Milk products.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal