The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the India orthopedic braces and supports market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.99% during 2022-2027. Orthopedic braces and supports are standard orthopedic supplies used for externally holding, aligning, correcting, and supporting body parts while healing from an injury. They are made up of rigid materials like hard plastics as well as soft materials, such as spandex. These materials heal immobilized joints in the knee, spine, foot, ankle, hip, shoulder, and upper elbow. They offer several benefits such as affordability, higher efficacy, greater patient comfort, and ease of use compared to conventional products. Orthopedic braces and supports reduce discomfort and stress while facilitating improved mobility. Consequently, they are widely used in the healthcare industry to rehabilitate and prevent injuries and provide post-operative and osteoarthritic care.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of orthopedic diseases and disorders among individuals. In addition, the growing number of individuals who spend a significant part of their day in front of PCs, TVs, and smart devices has resulted in the development of minor and major musculoskeletal deformities and dysfunctions. In India, orthopedic braces and supports are gaining popularity due to the rising influence of sports and incidences of accident-related injuries. These braces and supports are less painful as they aid in quick recovery and reduce the incidences of post-surgical complications. Moreover, the growing geriatric population with a high risk of developing spondylitis, degenerative disc disease, and other mobility issues is also facilitating the product demand. Moreover, key manufacturers are investing in various research and development (R&D) activities to create simplified and easy-to-use product variants. Furthermore, the government of India is undertaking several initiatives to upgrade the existing healthcare system across the country, thus creating a positive outlook for the market.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into lower extremity, spinal, and upper extremity braces and supports.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into soft and elastic, hinged, and hard and rigid braces and supports.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into ligament injury, preventive care, post-operative rehabilitation, osteoarthritis, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into orthopedic clinics, hospitals and surgical centers, over-the-counter (OTC) platforms, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India, and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with the detailed profiles of the key players operative in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal