According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Paper Shredder Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032,” the India paper shredder market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.08% during 2024-2032. A paper shredder is an electrically powered mechanical device that cuts paper into strips or fine particles. It is utilized by individuals, small businesses, large corporations, private organizations and government offices to destroy confidential documents and protect sensitive information, such as marketing plans, financial statements, strategic initiatives and other employee data. It comprises a lid, bin, sensors and rotating knives that shred papers into small strips and squares.
India Paper Shredder Market Trends:
At present, there is a significant rise in the demand for paper shredders in India, as their usage aids in reducing the operational costs of an organization. Moreover, due to the rising environmental concerns, paper shredders are being considered a preferred choice over burning the papers as they minimize the carbon footprint of an organization. Apart from this, since these shredders are affordable, compact and offer the convenience of usage, their demand is accelerating in the country. However, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has negatively impacted the suppliers of electronics and electrical products in India on account of complete lockdown imposed by the Government of India and consequent disruptions in the supply chain. Besides this, the limited availability of components and shortage of labor are also impacting the functioning of the paper shredder market. The market is expected to witness growth once normalcy is regained.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into the cross, strip and micro cut shredders.
- On the basis of the bin capacity, the market has been segregated into up to 20, 21-70, 71-135 and above 135 liters.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the distribution channel into institutional/direct and retail sales.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been bifurcated into commercial and office/residential paper shredder.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North, West and Central, South and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being AVANTI Business Machines Limited, INFRES Methodex Pvt. Ltd., Kobra India Security Systems Pvt. Ltd., Pitney Bowes India Pvt. Ltd., TRENDZ PAPER AND STATIONERS (INDIA) PVT. LTD., Concept Business Products, Pilot India Group, HSM GmbH + Co. KG, Aditya Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and Kores India Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Bin Capacity, Distribution Channel, End-User, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||AVANTI Business Machines Limited, INFRES Methodex Pvt. Ltd., Kobra India Security Systems Pvt. Ltd., Pitney Bowes India Pvt. Ltd., TRENDZ PAPER AND STATIONERS (INDIA) PVT. LTD., Concept Business Products, Pilot India Group, HSM GmbH + Co. KG, Aditya Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and Kores (India) Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800