According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "United States Pasta Sauce Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the United States pasta sauce market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 2.34% during 2022-2027. Pasta sauce is a cream-based liquid or semi-solid paste that is widely used as a savory topping over pasta and other Italian dishes, such as pizza and garlic bread. It is characterized by a thick texture that is prepared using numerous ingredients, including onions, garlic, tomatoes, cheese, herbs and seasonings. It provides a unique taste and flavor that is available in multiple variants, such as white, red, green, meat-based, emulsified, butter-based, and vegetable sauces. Since it is a rich source of numerous macronutrients, vitamins, minerals and fibers, it forms an essential component across the food industry.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
United States Pasta Sauce Market Trends:
The market in the United States is majorly driven by the rising preference for ready-to-eat food products among the masses. Coupled with the easy availability of a wide range of pasta sauce variants and multiple well-established fast-food outlets across the country, this is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the growing cross-culture influence and the widespread preference for global cuisines in the country have provided an impetus to the demand for pasta sauce. The market is further driven by the introduction of low-calorie and organic pasta sauce variants in the United States. Along with the increasing health consciousness among the masses, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the premiumization of pasta sauces, widespread popularity of product variants prepared without the usage of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and the easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels across the country.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into tomato-based sauces (traditional sauce, marinara sauce, meat sauce, mushroom sauce, roasted garlic sauce, cheese sauce, tomato and basil sauce, and others), pesto-based sauces (traditional basil pesto sauce, sun-dried tomato pesto sauce and others) and alfredo-based sauces (traditional alfredo sauce, garlic alfredo sauce, cheese alfredo sauce, and others).
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been classified into glass bottles, PET, cans, pouches and cartons.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into direct and indirect (store-based retailing, supermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores and online retailing).
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into Northeast, Midwest, South and West.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal