The global pH meters market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% during 2023-2028. The increasing preference for processed food, rising product adoption in the agricultural sector, and the growing use of pH meters to access the health of aquatic ecosystems represent some of the key factors driving the market.
pH meters are instruments used to measure the acidity or alkalinity (pH) of a solution. They comprise a temperature sensor and a voltmeter attached to an electrode. They work by measuring the electrical potential difference between a pH electrode and a reference electrode. They provide accurate measurements of the pH of a solution and are more precise as compared to pH paper or other chemical indicators, which can be affected by factors such as temperature, humidity, and the perception of the color. They are commonly available in various sizes and configurations that can measure pH values ranging from 0 to 14 of liquids, solids, and semi-solids. They can also be incorporated into a larger process control system and provide continuous monitoring of the pH of a solution.
pH Meters Market Trends:
pH meters are employed in the food and beverage (F&B) industry to assess the pH value of dairy products, such as cheese, curd, and yogurt. This, coupled with the increasing preference for processed and ready to eat (RTE) food products on account of rapid urbanization and expanding purchasing power of consumers, represents one of the major factors strengthening the growth of the market around the world. Moreover, the rising use of pH meters to monitor the pH of lakes, rivers, and oceans to assess the health of aquatic ecosystems due to the growing environmental concerns is influencing the market positively. In addition, there is an increase in the use of pH meters in the agricultural sector to monitor the pH of soil and water to ensure optimal crop growth. This, along with governments of various countries are undertaking initiatives to promote sustainable agriculture practices. Apart from this, the increasing adoption of pH meters to measure the water quality in municipal wastewater systems and swimming pools is favoring the growth of the market. Furthermore, key players are introducing portable and handheld pH meters with automatic temperature control. These variants are also integrated with advanced technologies, such as smart sensors and multi parameter analysis to improve the experience of the consumer. Besides this, the growing awareness about the importance of pH measurement is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global pH meters market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, type and end use.
- Bench Top pH Meters
- Portable pH Meters
- Continuous pH Meters
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the pH meters market based on the product. This includes bench top pH meters, portable pH meters, continuous pH meters, and others. According to the report, bench top pH meters represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the pH meters market based on the type has also been provided in the report. This includes digital and manual. According to the report, digital accounted for the largest market share.
End Use Insights:
- Environmental Research
- Pollution Control
- Food Science
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the pH meters market based on the end use. This includes pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, environmental research, pollution control, food science, and others.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others) was the largest market for pH meters. Some of the factors driving the Europe pH meters market included government initiatives, product innovation, integration of advanced technologies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global pH meters market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Agilent Technologies Inc., Emerson Electric Co., ESICO INTERNATIONAL, Hanna Instruments, Jenco Instruments Inc, Metrohm AG, Mettler Toledo, Omega Engineering Inc. (Spectris plc), Panomex Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product, Type, End Use, Region
| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
|United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
|Agilent Technologies Inc., Emerson Electric Co., ESICO INTERNATIONAL, Hanna Instruments, Jenco Instruments Inc, Metrohm AG, Mettler Toledo, Omega Engineering Inc. (Spectris plc), Panomex Inc., PerkinElmer Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pH meters market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global pH meters market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global pH meters market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive pH meters market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the pH meters market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the pH meters market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the pH meters market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global pH meters market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global pH meters market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the pH meters market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global pH meters market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the pH meters industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.