The global raised access floor market size reached US$ 1.47 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.98 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.80% during 2023-2028. The augmenting demand for flexible and adaptable office spaces, rapid expansion of construction and infrastructure development projects, and the growing need for efficient cable management solutions in commercial buildings represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A raised access floor is a flooring system that is elevated above the existing floors, propped up by modular panels supported on pedestals or stringers. The flooring system creates an open space beneath the floor that can be utilized for housing several utility systems, such as electrical wiring and HVAC appliances. Being removable and reconfigurable in nature, these panels can be adjusted to cater to uneven subfloors with the help of adjustable pedestals or stringers. The adjustable panels improve air flow and temperature regulation within a building as well as facilitate hassle-free access to any electrical or mechanical upkeep services which can be upgraded anytime with ease. Raised access floor also provides improved accessibility to people with disabilities as they can be used to create level pathways and ramps throughout a building, while scaling down maintenance repairs costs. In addition to this, it improves the aesthetics of a building by concealing wires and cables beneath the floor.
Raised Access Floor Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the augmenting demand for flexible and adaptable office spaces. This can be attributed to considerable growth in the corporate sector. In line with this, the rapid expansion of construction and infrastructure development projects on the global level is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the growing need for efficient cable management solutions, such as routing and managing cables in commercial buildings, is impacting the market positively. In addition to this, the rising adoption of underfloor air distribution (UFAD) systems due to their potential to enhance energy efficiency in buildings is driving the product demand. Continual product innovations, such as the development of adjustable height workstations for improved ergonomics and acoustical treatment space to reduce noise levels, are also creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further propelled by the increasing applications of smart building technologies, such as IoT devices and building automation systems requiring extensive cabling and wiring infrastructure management. Furthermore, the implementation of strict building codes and regulations mandating the installation of raised access floors in specific commercial buildings, such as data centers to comply with fire safety and accessibility standards is fueling the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels, growing number of office-going employees, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global raised access floor market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Steel Encapsulated
- Calcium Sulphate Board
- Aluminum Board
- Chipboard Encapsulated
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the raised access floor market based on the product. This includes steel encapsulated, calcium sulphate board, aluminum board, and chipboard encapsulated. According to the report, steel encapsulated represented the largest segment.
- Data Center
- Commercial Office Space
- Nonprofit Management
A detailed breakup and analysis of the raised access floor market based on the department has also been provided in the report. This includes data center, commercial office space, nonprofit management, and others. According to the report, commercial office space accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for raised access floor. Some of the factors driving the North America raised access floor market included the augmenting demand for flexible and adaptable office spaces, continual technological advancements, considerable growth in the corporate sector, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global raised access floor market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ASP Access Floors Pty Ltd, Bathgate Flooring Limited, CBI Europe, Exyte Technology GmbH, GAMMA Industries SAS, Global Integrated Flooring Solutions, Huatong Xinli Flooring Co.Ltd., Kingspan Group, Lenzlinger Söhne AG, Lindner Group, MERO-TSK International GmbH & Co. KG, Veitchi Flooring Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Steel Encapsulated, Calcium Sulphate Board, Aluminum Board, Chipboard Encapsulated
||Data Center, Commercial Office Space, Nonprofit Management, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ASP Access Floors Pty Ltd, Bathgate Flooring Limited, CBI Europe, Exyte Technology GmbH, GAMMA Industries SAS, Global Integrated Flooring Solutions, Huatong Xinli Flooring Co.Ltd., Kingspan Group, Lenzlinger Söhne AG, Lindner Group, MERO-TSK International GmbH & Co. KG, Veitchi Flooring Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global raised access floor market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global raised access floor market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global raised access floor market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive raised access floor market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the raised access floor market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the raised access floor market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global raised access floor market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global raised access floor market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the raised access floor market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global raised access floor market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the raised access floor industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.