The global robotics end of arm tooling market size reached US$ 2.38 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.50% during 2023-2028. The rising adoption of automation across industries, the implementation of supportive government policies, rapid technological advancements and the integration of vision and sensor technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Robotics end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) refers to equipment or attachment that are mounted at the end of a robot arm to interact with objects in the environment. It includes mechanical grippers, vacuum cups, deburring tools, welding guns, sprayers, nozzles, cutters, grinders, and drilling tools. Robotics EOAT is manufactured using various durable, lightweight, and high-strength materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, ceramics, carbon fibers, rubber, and composites. It is widely used in material handling, assembly lines, packaging, precision welding, plasma cutting, inspection, surgical assistance, and hazardous operations. Robotics EOAT reduces manual labor, facilitates automation, minimizes human errors, enhances worker safety, and increases overall productivity. It also aids in saving operational costs, ensuring consistent quality, minimizing material wastage, and optimizing workflow. As a result, robotics EOAT finds extensive applications across the automotive, pharmaceutical, food and beverage (F&B), logistics, electronics, and manufacturing industries.
Robotics End of Arm Tooling Market Trends:
The rising adoption of automation across industries to increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and improve competitiveness is one of the primary factors impelling the market growth. Robotics EOAT is widely used to facilitate the interaction between the robot and the objects, which aids in performing a wide variety of industrial operations, including material welding, packaging, painting, gluing, coating, cutting, drilling, polishing, and handling. In addition to this, the growing demand for collaborative robots (cobots), which work alongside human operators to perform tasks, such as material handoffs, assembly assistance, and repetitive operations, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the implementation of supporting government policies to promote the adoption of automation and robotics across industries to boost economic growth and increase production rate is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the integration of vision and sensor technologies to enable adaptive griping and improve object recognition and positioning capabilities is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the introduction of modular robotics EOAT, which allows users to quickly and conveniently change tools, thus enabling robots to handle different objects without significant downtime, is propelling the market growth. Moreover, the growing demand for custom robotics EOATs that are designed with industry-specific requirements to handle specialized tools is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization activities, shortage of labor force, and the growing emphasis on worker safety, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global robotics end of arm tooling market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application, and end use.
- Welding Torches
- Material Removal Torches
- Tool Changers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the robotics end of arm tooling market based on the type. This includes grippers, welding torches, material removal torches, and tool changers. According to the report, grippers represented the largest segment.
- Material Handling
- Assembly Line
- Welding and Soldering
- Surface Treatment and Finishing
A detailed breakup and analysis of the robotics end of arm tooling market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes material handling, assembly line, welding and soldering, surface treatment and finishing, and others.
End Use Insights:
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Machinery
A detailed breakup and analysis of the robotics end of arm tooling market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes automotive, semiconductor and electronics, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, industrial machinery, logistics, and others. According to the report, automotive accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for robotics end of arm tooling. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific robotics end of arm tooling market included rapid industrialization, increasing government initiatives, and significant technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global robotics end of arm tooling market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include ASS Maschinenbau GmbH, ATI Industrial Automation, Inc. (Novanta Corporation), Dover Corporation, Effecto Group SpA, Festo Corporation, OnRobot A/S, Piab AB, RAD, Robotic Automation Systems, Robotiq Inc., SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG, SMC Corporation, Zimmer Group, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Grippers, Welding Torches, Material Removal Torches, Tool Changers
||Material Handling, Assembly Line, Welding and Soldering, Surface Treatment and Finishing, Others
|End Uses Covered
||Automotive, Semiconductor and Electronics, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Machinery, Logistics, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ASS Maschinenbau GmbH, ATI Industrial Automation, Inc. (Novanta Corporation), Dover Corporation, Effecto Group SpA, Festo Corporation, OnRobot A/S, Piab AB, RAD, Robotic Automation Systems, Robotiq Inc., SCHUNK GmbH & Co. KG, SMC Corporation, Zimmer Group, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global robotics end of arm tooling market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the robotics end of arm tooling market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global robotics end of arm tooling market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global robotics end of arm tooling market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the robotics end of arm tooling market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global robotics end of arm tooling market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the robotics end of arm tooling industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.