According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Roofing Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the India roofing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during 2022-2027. Roofing is the method of constructing a cover for interior spaces to provide support to the walls and protect the enclosed area from harsh environmental factors. It is generally built using ceramic-coated granules, sand, clay, concrete, fiberglass and polycarbonate. Additionally, it consists of a supporting structure and the outer layer that are usually manufactured using long and rigid materials, such as bamboo and timber. Some of the popular roof designs that are widely preferred include mansard, mono-pitched, gabled, hipped, domed and arched.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Roofing Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the escalating need for housing units and residential spaces among individuals. Additionally, the increasing investments by public and private agencies in infrastructural development projects are providing a boost to the market growth. Furthermore, numerous leading players are heavily investing in launching innovative roofing solutions in the market, which are expected to favorably impact the market across the country. They are introducing corrugated and polycarbonate roofing sheets that provide enhanced durability and stability to the building, thereby gaining prominence among the masses. In addition to this, continuous technological advancements, such as the widespread adoption of laser printing technology in the manufacturing of large structural parts of the roof, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, inflating per capita income levels and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players for introducing sustainable roofing materials, are also positively influencing the market across India.
- On the basis of the material type, the market has been segmented into bituminous, tiles, metal, plastic and others.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into the flat and slope roof.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into residential, commercial and industrial.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Bansal Roofing Products Limited, CK Birla Group, Everest Industries Limited, Hindalco Industries Ltd., JWS Steel Coated Products Limited and Tata Bluescope Steel.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal