The Scandinavia organic packaged food and beverages market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% during 2023-2028.
Organic food and beverages are primarily produced via organic farming methods that are free from chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), etc. Some of the common product variants include organic fruits and vegetables, processed food, dairy products, ready-to-drink beverages, caffeinated drinks, etc. Various packaging solutions are adopted for organic food and beverages to offer aroma retention, prolonged shelf life, and barrier properties. Organic packaged food and beverages are widely available in re-sealable bags, pouches, plastics, films, foils, liners, or a combination of these materials.
In Scandinavia, the growing consumer concerns towards the negative health impact of synthetic additives, GMOs, preservatives, etc., present in conventionally processed and packaged food items are driving the market growth. Additionally, the increasing health consciousness coupled with the escalating demand for clean-label food products is also augmenting the market for organic food products. Moreover, the rising popularity of processed food products based on hectic work schedules and sedentary lifestyles of consumers is also propelling the market growth in the region. Besides this, the rising levels of urbanization and improving consumer living standards have increased the per capita expenditures on high-quality, organic packaged food products and beverages in Scandinavia. Besides this, the emergence of e-commerce platforms is also catalyzing the demand for organic packaged food and beverages supported with various product purchase options, doorstep delivery, secured payment gateways, etc.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Scandinavia organic packaged food and beverages market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Organic Foods
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat, Fish and Poultry
- Dairy Products
- Frozen and Processed Foods
- Organic Beverages
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- Coffee and Tea
- Beer and Wine
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Scandinavia organic packaged food and beverages market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Scandinavia organic packaged food and beverages market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Scandinavia organic packaged food and beverages market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?