The global shooting ranges market size reached US$ 1.14 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.84 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.10% during 2023-2028. The growing interest in shooting sports, the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the increasing defense and law enforcement budgets, are some of the key factors driving the market.
Shooting ranges are controlled environmental facilities designed to practice and develop shooting skills. They are either indoor, outdoor, or virtual, located generally on the outskirts of a city or nearby forested areas. They include various components, such as firing points, targets, backstops, wind flags, and lights, and offer a variety of shooting options, including handguns, rifles, shotguns, and archery. Shooting ranges are used for fun and engaging shooting activities, improving skills in shooting sports or self-defense, testing firearms for accuracy, reliability, and performance, and developing skills. In addition, shooting helps to build self-esteem, and confidence, improve physical and mental health, relieve stress, and increase strength, stamina, and hand-and-eye coordination. As a result, shooting ranges are used by defense, military, and law enforcement personnel, for training purposes.
Shooting Ranges Market Trends:
The growing interest in shooting sports across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Shooting sports are becoming popular as a recreational and competitive sport as it is a physically demanding activity that helps promote health and wellness and improve hand-eye coordination and concentration. In line with this, the increasing demand for safe and controlled environments to practice and develop shooting skills is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the rising inclination toward shooting among millennials owing to the easy availability of affordable and high-quality firearms, ammunition, and accessories is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of virtual shooting ranges that helps individuals to practice shooting in a simulated environment and provides a safe and controlled facility, which in turn is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread utilization of shooting ranges by military and law enforcement personnel to train and maintain their shooting skills is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the development of modular shooting ranges that use prefabricated panels and components to create customizable shooting environments and offer mobility, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including increasing defense and law enforcement budgets, rising shooting sports competitions, integration of smart technologies, increasing territorial conflicts, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the implementation of various government initiatives to build safe shooting ranges, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global shooting ranges market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, product type, and application.
- Indoor Shooting Range
- Outdoor Shooting Range
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the shooting ranges market based on the type. This includes indoor and outdoor shooting ranges. According to the report, indoor shooting ranges represented the largest segment.
Product Type Insights:
- Fixed Targets
- Moving Targets
- Virtual Simulators
A detailed breakup and analysis of the shooting ranges market based on the product type has also been provided in the report. This includes fixed and moving targets and virtual simulators. According to the report, virtual simulators accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the shooting ranges market based on the application. This includes military and civil. According to the report, military represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for shooting ranges. Some of the factors driving the North America shooting ranges market included increasing defense and law enforcement budgets, significant technological advancements, and the rising expenditure capacities of consumers.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global shooting ranges market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Action Target Inc., ATS Targets, Cubic Corporation, ELI Military Stimulations, InVeris Training Solutions, Laser Shot Inc., Polytronic International AG, Range Systems Inc., T.T.S. Theissen Training Systems GmbH, Zen Technologies Limited, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Indoor Shooting Range, Outdoor Shooting Range
|Product Types Covered
||Fixed Targets, Moving Targets, Virtual Simulators
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Action Target Inc., ATS Targets, Cubic Corporation, ELI Military Stimulations, InVeris Training Solutions, Laser Shot Inc., Polytronic International AG, Range Systems Inc., T.T.S. Theissen Training Systems GmbH, Zen Technologies Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global shooting ranges market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global shooting ranges market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global shooting ranges market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive shooting ranges market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the shooting ranges market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the shooting ranges market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the shooting ranges market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global shooting ranges market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global shooting ranges market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the shooting ranges market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global shooting ranges market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the shooting ranges industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.