According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "United States Soft Skills Training Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the United States soft skills training market size reached US$ 20.0 Billion in 2022. Soft skills training assists in developing and enhancing non-technical, interpersonal, and personal attributes that allow individuals to interact effectively with others, both personally and professionally. It focuses on improving communication abilities, including verbal, non-verbal, and written communication. It involves activities and exercises that enhance problem-solving and decision-making abilities, enable individuals to approach challenges creatively, analyze situations, consider different perspectives, and make informed decisions.
United States Soft Skills Training Market Trends:
The increasing number of organizations in the United States are offering soft skills training to employees for improving productivity, efficiency, teamwork, critical thinking, and conflict management. This, coupled with the increasing need for employees with practical learning, leadership, and effective communication attributes, represents one of the key factors encouraging small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to provide soft skills training programs in the US. Moreover, the rising adoption of soft skill training in educational institutes of the country wherein skills, such as leadership, time management, decision making, and networking are considered crucial, is augmenting the market growth. In addition, the growing reliance on mobile applications and websites offering soft skills training programs on account of a considerable reliance on smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and high-end internet connection is influencing the market positively in the country. Apart from this, the increasing awareness about the benefits of soft skills training programs is strengthening the growth of the market in the country. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 30.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the soft skill type, the market has been categorized into management and leadership, administration and secretarial, communication and productivity, personal development, teamwork, and others.
- Based on the channel provider, the market has been divided into corporate/enterprise, academic/education, and government.
- On the basis of the sourcing, the market has been bifurcated into in-house and outsourced.
- Based on the delivery, the market has been segregated into online and offline.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into BFSI, hospitality, healthcare, retail, media and entertainment, and others.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into the Northeast, Midwest, South, and West.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been studied along with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Soft Skill Type, Channel Provider, Sourcing, Delivery Mode, End Use Industry, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800