The South Korea organic and natural pet food market size reached US$ 64.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 143.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% during 2023-2028.
Organic and natural pet food refers to specialty products for domesticated animals that are free of synthetic hormones, pesticides, antibiotics and preservatives. They contain essential nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fatty acids, amino acids and minerals and are commonly available in dry, wet, canned, treat and snack-based variants. Organic and natural pet food aids in enhancing energy levels, maintaining healthy weight and reducing skin ailments, allergies and digestive disorders in dogs, cats and birds. It is usually packaged and stored in boxes, pouches, cans and bags.
The growth in the South Korea organic and natural pet food market can be attributed to the increasing pet ownership and rising awareness regarding pet nutrition across the country. There is a rising consumer preference toward organic and natural pet food fortified with improved scientific formulations to meet the nutritional requirements of their pets. Moreover, various product innovations, such as the development of premium pet food with higher nutritional content, are providing a thrust to the market growth. These products assist in maintaining optimal health, minimizing the deterioration of cells and improving the immune system. In line with this, the rising trend of pet humanization involving the pet owners to treat their pets as family members is favoring the market growth. Other factors, including the convenient product availability through e-commerce platforms, along with increasing brand endorsements and advertisements regarding pet health awareness, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the South Korea organic and natural pet food market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on ingredient, pet type, product type, packaging type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Ingredient:
Breakup by Pet Type:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Dry Pet Food
- Wet and Canned Pet Food
- Snacks and Treats
Breakup by Packaging Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Ingredient, Pet Type, Product Type, Packaging Type, Distribution Channel, Region
||East, West, Southwest, Southeast
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the South Korea organic and natural pet food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the South Korea organic and natural pet food market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pet type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the South Korea organic and natural pet food market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?