The global speech to speech translation market size reached US$ 385.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 663.77 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.12% during 2023-2028. The growing adoption of mobile phones, increasing demand among business process outsourcing (BPO) companies to handle client calls and inquiries, and rising utilization in businesses to enhance productivity and revenue represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Speech to speech translation (S2ST) refers to a system of translating speech from one language to another language. It relies on various technologies, such as automatic speech recognition (ASR), machine translation (MT), and speech synthesis systems. It is easy to use, convenient, cost-effective, and highly beneficial in connecting people of different countries. It offers real-time translation and faster inference speed, avoids errors between recognition and translation, and maintains the voice of the primary speaker after translation. It aids in bridging a communication gap between people who speak different languages. Besides this, it removes linguistic barriers among individuals who do not speak a common language and assists in improving business reach and productivity and cross-cultural exchange. It also increases translation efficiency and is highly suitable for visually impaired individuals. As a result, S2ST is widely utilized in the education, medical, and travel and tourism industries across the globe.
Speech to Speech Translation Market Trends:
At present, the increasing adoption of S2ST due to rising international travels for leisure purposes among the masses around the world represents one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing demand for S2ST due to the increasing adoption of mobile phones across the globe is positively influencing the market. Additionally, the rising utilization in businesses to increase productivity, revenues, and brand awareness worldwide is propelling the growth of the market. In line with this, the increasing demand for information-retrieving and communication-enabled S2ST technologies is bolstering the growth of the market. Besides this, various technological advancements to increase computational power and build smaller devices with higher performance are impelling the growth of the market. In addition, the increasing integration of artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), and machine learning (ML) in connected devices around the world is providing lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Moreover, the rising utilization of S2ST in the travel and tourism industry to easily communicate with foreigners and understand their needs is supporting the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand among business process outsourcing (BPO) companies for handling client calls and inquiries and providing enhanced customer satisfaction is strengthening the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global speech to speech translation market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the speech to speech translation market based on the type. This includes hardware (standalone, server-based, and hybrid) and software. According to the report, hardware accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others) was the largest market for speech to speech translation. Some of the factors driving the Europe speech to speech translation market included the growing international travels for leisure purposes, increasing adoption of mobile phones, rising application in the travel and tourism industry, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global speech to speech translation market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Apalon LLC, Ectaco Inc., iFLYTEK Corporation, Langogo, Microsoft Corporation, Travis the Translator, TripLingo LLC, Waverly Labs., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
- Hardware: Standalone, Server-based, Hybrid
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Apalon LLC, Ectaco Inc., iFLYTEK Corporation, Langogo, Microsoft Corporation, Travis the Translator, TripLingo LLC, Waverly Labs., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global speech to speech translation market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global speech to speech translation market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global speech to speech translation market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive speech to speech translation market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the speech to speech translation market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global speech to speech translation market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global speech to speech translation market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the speech to speech translation market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global speech to speech translation market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the speech to speech translation industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.