The global SRAM and ROM design IP market size reached US$ 646.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 712.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% during 2023-2028. The growing adoption of cloud storage solutions among small and large-scale enterprises, technological advancements in semiconductor manufacturing, and rising demand in data centers to handle huge data represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Static random-access memory (SRAM) design intellectual property (IP) is a memory technology that is designed for electronic systems. It is a volatile memory that stores data as long as power is supplied. It stores a bit of data on four transistors through two cross-coupled inverters. It can be operated at a higher speed and does not require data to be refreshed. It is widely utilized as cache memory in microprocessors and other high-speed applications. On the other hand, read-only memory (ROM) design IP is a non-volatile memory that contains pre-programmed data. It is easy to test and offers more reliability as compared to random access memory (RAM). It stores data and information that can only be read and cannot be modified. Besides this, it is utilized for storing firmware, boot code, and other fixed data in electronic systems.
SRAM and ROM Design IP Market Trends:
At present, the increasing adoption of cloud storage solutions among small and large-scale enterprises across the globe represents one of the key factors impelling the growth of the market. Besides this, the growing demand for efficient storage and processing due to the increasing utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices is positively influencing the market. Additionally, the rising adoption of low-power and high-density storage solutions is bolstering the growth of the market. Apart from this, the increasing demand in data centers to handle a large amount of data smoothly is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, technological advancements in semiconductor manufacturing, such as smaller node sizes and innovative memory architectures, to provide enhanced performance and reduce power consumption is contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing adoption of SRAM and ROM design IP on account of the increasing demand for high-performance memory solutions is offering a favorable market outlook. In line with this, the rising employment of SRAM, as it is faster than dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), is supporting the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for SRAM and ROM design IP due to the introduction of advanced wireless networks is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global SRAM and ROM design IP market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type.
- SRAM (Static Random Access Memory)
- ROM (Read-Only Memory)
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the SRAM and ROM design IP market based on the type. This includes SRAM (static random access memory) and ROM (read-only memory). According to the report, SRAM (static random access memory) represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for SRAM and ROM design IP. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific SRAM and ROM design IP market included the growing use of electronic products, rising adoption of memory solutions among various enterprises, presence of key market players, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global SRAM and ROM design IP market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Dolphin Technology Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Surecore Limited, Synopsys Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||SRAM (Static Random Access Memory), ROM (Read-Only Memory)
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Dolphin Technology Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Surecore Limited, Synopsys Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global SRAM and ROM design IP market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global SRAM and ROM design IP market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global SRAM and ROM design IP market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive SRAM and ROM design IP market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the SRAM and ROM design IP market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global SRAM and ROM design IP market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global SRAM and ROM design IP market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the SRAM and ROM design IP market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global SRAM and ROM design IP market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the SRAM and ROM design IP industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.