The global strategic bomber market size reached US$ 6.59 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8.27 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.75% during 2023-2028. The increasing threat of terrorism and rising geopolitical tensions, especially among neighboring countries represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A strategic bomber represents a medium-to-long-range weaponized system or aircraft explicitly designed for dropping a series of air-to-ground ordnance onto a distant target to impede and demolish rivals wage war capacities. In contrast to tactical bombers and ground attack aircraft, which find extensive applications in air indirection operations to attack troops and the military, strategic bombers are set to fly into rivals’ territory to destroy strategic targets and military installations. It includes turbofan, turbojet and turboprop as standard product variants, which possess the potential to supply essential war materials and support ground troops in combat operations. Apart from this, a strategic bomber offers a greater amount of flexibility during an event of higher tensions and conflicts, and it can act as a greater devastating force against enemies. Consequently, a strategic bomber is extensively used in military and defense sector, training, and various tactical operations.
Strategic Bomber Market Trends:
The increasing threat of terrorism and geopolitical tensions, especially among neighboring countries, represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. Along with this, the rising national security concerns and the increasing need for advanced long-range strike platforms in warfare operations are primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the extensive utilization of strategic bombers in military drills and patrols on account of the changing modern warfare nature is facilitating the engineering of sub-systems for strategic bombers, which in turn, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the ongoing development and installation of padded active electronically scanned array (ASEA) radar in strategic bomber systems is supporting the market growth. Such products have the capability to radiate powerful signals while remaining stealthy and operate in both adverse climatic conditions and contested environments. Moreover, the large-scale investments being made by governments in the defense sector for the procurement, sustainment, and modernization of technologically advanced strategic bombers are contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the escalating deployment of such strategic bomber solutions in a wide ray military applications and operations is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, significant improvements in army capabilities and strategic collaborations amongst key players to design warfare devices with enhanced efficacy are positively stimulating the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global strategic bomber market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the strategic bomber market based on the type has also been provided in the report. This includes turbofan, turbojet and turboprop. According to the report, turbofan accounted for the largest market share.
- Military Operation
- Military Training
A detailed breakup and analysis of the strategic bomber market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes military operation and training.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa.?According to the report, North America was the largest market for strategic bombers. Some of the factors driving the North America strategic bomber market include the increasing geopolitical tensions and significant investments in the military and defense sector.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global strategic bomber market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Northrop Grumman Corporation, PJSC Tupolev (United Aircraft Corporation), The Boeing Company, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Northrop Grumman Corporation, PJSC Tupolev (United Aircraft Corporation), The Boeing Company, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global strategic bomber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global strategic bomber market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive strategic bomber markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global strategic bomber market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global strategic bomber market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the strategic bomber market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global strategic bomber market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the strategic bomber industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and?provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.