The global streaming media devices market size reached US$ 12.1 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 27.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1% during 2023-2028.
Streaming media devices help in browsing and viewing content on video-sharing portals such as Hulu, Netflix, YouTube and Prime Video. They allow on-demand or real-time presentation and dispersal of audio, video and multimedia content over a communication channel. Moreover, these devices offer users complete control to pause, rewind, or move forward in the stream without downloading the entire file. As a significant part of the population is shifting from cable television (TV) toward streaming services for entertainment purposes, the demand for streaming media devices is increasing around the world.
One of the significant factors which are strengthening the streaming media devices market growth is the growing preference for online streaming services across the globe. This can be accredited to increasing internet penetration and the development of high-speed communication infrastructure, particularly in emerging economies. Additionally, the growing library of online streaming services, along with the inflating rates of cable and satellite pay TV, is escalating the demand for streaming media devices worldwide. Apart from this, as both small and large companies across the globe are utilizing online meeting services, it is further supporting the sales of these devices. These services help in creating a cost-effective and flexible working environment, thereby minimizing the overall capital expenditure as well as travel expenses involved in conducting face-to-face meetings. Further, manufacturers are financing research and development activities to introduce upgraded streaming devices with higher resolutions like 8K.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global streaming media devices market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on device type, application and end-use.
Breakup by Device Type:
- Game Consoles
- Media Streamers
- Smart TVs
Breakup by Application:
- Real-Time Entertainment
- Social Networking
Breakup by End-Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Sony Corporation, Roku, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., AsusTek Computer Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Apple, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Amazon.com, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., HiMedia Technology Limited, ARRIS International Limited and D-Link Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Device Type, Application, End-Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Sony Corporation, Roku, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., AsusTek Computer Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Apple, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Amazon.com, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., HiMedia Technology Limited, ARRIS International Limited and D-Link Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global streaming media devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global streaming media devices industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global streaming media devices market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global streaming media devices industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global streaming media devices industry?
- What is the structure of the global streaming media devices industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global streaming media devices industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global streaming media devices industry?