The global system infrastructure software market size reached US$ 149 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 241.85 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% during 2023-2028. The increasing digitalization and the expanding use of digital tools, the widespread adoption of cloud-based solutions, the surging volumes of data, and continuous technological advancements in the industry represent some of the key factors driving the market.
System infrastructure software is a type of software associated with developing and maintaining computer systems. It is used to manage different parts of the system, including the operating system, files, memory, processors, and peripherals. System infrastructure software is responsible for the overall performance and reliability of a computer system by helping it interact with interfaces, applications, and users. It provides essential services, such as backup, networking, and security, and helps coordinate and manage all of the software applications in the system. System infrastructure software is widely used by businesses, organizations, and individuals across financial, medical, and other industries to facilitate access to services such as database management, web server software, and various other applications.
System Infrastructure Software Market Trends:
Increasing digital transformation across various industries and extensive investments in software solutions to optimize their information technology (IT) infrastructure, improve operational efficiency, and enhance business processes represent the key factor driving the market growth. Besides this, with intensifying complexities of IT environments, there is a surging demand for robust system infrastructure software to manage and orchestrate diverse components, including networks, servers, storage systems, and virtualization technologies, which is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of cloud computing and the rising need for automation of business operations to improve scalability and flexibility, reduce workforce costs, and bring greater transparency to business processes is creating a favorable outlook for the market. In line with this, the exponential growth of data generated by organizations and the increasing number of data centers drive the demand for system infrastructure software that can optimize resource utilization, streamline workflows, and ensure operational efficiency. In addition to this, the widespread product adoption to meet the compliance regulations and data protection laws imposed on organizations regarding the management and security of their IT infrastructure and data privacy is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, ongoing advancements and the expanding integration of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), big data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), and virtualization technologies are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global system infrastructure software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application, and end use.
- Network and System Management
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the system infrastructure software market based on the type. This includes storage, network and system management, and security. According to the report, network and system management represented the largest segment.
- Building Management
- Integrated Communications
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Cloud Integrations
A detailed breakup and analysis of the system infrastructure software market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes building management, integrated communications, data center infrastructure, and cloud integrations. According to the report, data center infrastructure accounted for the largest market share.
End Use Insights:
- IT and Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the system infrastructure software market based on the end use. This includes manufacturing, IT and telecom, BFSI, transportation and logistics, retail, healthcare, and others. According to the report, IT and telecom represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for system infrastructure software. Some of the factors driving the North America system infrastructure software market included increasing investments in IT infrastructure, the widespread adoption of cloud computing, and surging volumes of data.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global system infrastructure software market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), Apple Inc, BMC Software Inc, Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Storage, Network and System Management, Security
||Building Management, Integrated Communications, Data Center Infrastructure, Cloud Integrations
|End Uses Covered
||Manufacturing, IT and Telecom, BFSI, Transportation and Logistics, Retail, Healthcare, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon Web Services Inc. (Amazon.com Inc.), Apple Inc, BMC Software Inc, Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global system infrastructure software market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global system infrastructure software market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global system infrastructure software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive system infrastructure software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the system infrastructure software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the system infrastructure software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the system infrastructure software market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global system infrastructure software market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global system infrastructure software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the system infrastructure software market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global system infrastructure software market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assists stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the system infrastructure software industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.