The global telerehabilitation market size reached US$ 4.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 14.20% during 2023-2028. The increasing expenditure capacities of consumers, the rising geriatric population, and the implementation of various government initiatives to promote digital health technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Telerehabilitation refers to the delivery of rehabilitation services through information and communication devices. It allows healthcare providers to evaluate, assess, monitor, diagnose, supervise, consult, educate, and treat patients without the need for an in-person visit. It is delivered via remote communication technologies, such as video conferencing, assessment tools, mobile applications, and remote evaluations of recorded videos or images. Telerehabilitation is widely used in various domains, including physical, occupational, speech, mental health therapy, and neurophysiology. It also improves access to rehabilitation services, reduces the burden on healthcare facilities, and offers comfort. It assists in improving patient outcomes, minimizing the need for in-person visits, enhancing flexibility and convenience, and offers patients with mobility or geographic constraints to receive rehabilitation services.
Telerehabilitation Market Trends:
The rising geriatric population prone to chronic diseases is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Telerehabilitation services provide remote access to patients due to physical limitations, transportation challenges, or competing health needs. In line with this, the increasing instances of traumatic brain injury, cerebrovascular accidents, and developmental delays in the pediatric population are acting as another growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the widespread adoption of telerehabilitation services, due to its cost-effectiveness as it reduces the visit of patients to hospitals, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies to provide immersive and interactive experiences and simulate real-world environments and activities is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the sudden shift toward virtual consultation owing to its convenience is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the utilization of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve accuracy and effectiveness, analyze patient data, and provide personalized treatment recommendations is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the widespread adoption of digital technologies in the healthcare industry and the increasing penetration of smartphones and the internet are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, significant expansion in the healthcare industry, widespread adoption of telerehabilitation services among orthopedic surgeons, and the implementation of various government initiatives to promote digital health technologies, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global telerehabilitation market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, application, and end user.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the telerehabilitation market based on the component. This includes software, hardware, and services. According to the report, services represented the largest segment.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Chronic Diseases
A detailed breakup and analysis of the telerehabilitation market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes occupational therapy, physical therapy, chronic diseases and others. According to the report, physical therapy accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
- Healthcare Providers
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the telerehabilitation market based on the end user. This includes healthcare providers?and homecare. According to the report, homecare represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for telerehabilitation. Some of the factors driving the North America telerehabilitation market included the implementation of various government initiatives encouraging the adoption of digital health solutions, the rising geriatric population, and significant technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global telerehabilitation market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include American Well Corporation, Care Innovations LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Hinge Health Inc.., Humanus Corporation, Included Health Inc., Jintronix., Koninklijike Philips N.V, Neorehab., NeuroTechR3 Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Software, Hardware, Services
||Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Chronic Diseases, Others
|End Users Covered
||Healthcare Providers, Homecare
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Well Corporation, Care Innovations LLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Hinge Health Inc.., Humanus Corporation, Included Health Inc., Jintronix., Koninklijike Philips N.V, Neorehab., NeuroTechR3 Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global telerehabilitation market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global telerehabilitation market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global telerehabilitation market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive telerehabilitation market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the telerehabilitation market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the telerehabilitation market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the telerehabilitation market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global telerehabilitation market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global telerehabilitation market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the telerehabilitation market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global telerehabilitation market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the telerehabilitation industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.