The global truck trailer landing gear market size reached US$ 1,005.3 Million in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,530.9 Million by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.78% during 2024-2032. The increasing demand for efficient and reliable transportation of goods, considerable growth in the e-commerce and logistics industry, and escalating demand for lightweight landing gears represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2023
||US$ 1,005.3 Million
|Market Forecast in 2032
||US$ 1,530.9 Million
|Market Growth Rate (2024-2032)
Truck trailer landing gear, also called support legs or landing legs on trucks is a mechanical device attached to the underside of trucks used to transport goods. The axle is designed to support the trailer weight when it is disconnected from the truck cab and lying on the ground. An extension or retractable gear box connects the legs to the trailer, enabling the trailer to be loaded or unloaded by manually or automatically extending or retracting the legs. Usually, the landing gear is made up of aluminum and composites that are lightweight and durable. In most trailer trucks, the landing system consists of two pairs of legs, one on each side, with a foot pad at the bottom to spread the weight. As a result, it supports the load, prevents the trailer from tipping over, and ensures safe and efficient loading and unloading. This is also a safety feature since it prevents a trailer from collapsing and causing damage or injuries while being loaded or unloaded.
Truck Trailer Landing Gear Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the transportation industry, particularly in emerging economies. This can be attributed to the increasing usage of truck trailers for widespread good transportation, which, in turn, has increased the demand for landing gear. In line with this, a considerable rise in international trade resulting in the augmenting need to safely transport bulk amounts of goods is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, continual technological advancements in the development of new and innovative landing gear designs and materials are resulting in a higher product uptake across logistics companies and fleet owners. Besides this, the escalating demand for lightweight landing gears with higher fuel efficiency and reduced emissions due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development is also fueling the market. The market is further driven by the expanding e-commerce network that is propelling the demand for last-mile delivery truck trailers, thereby utilizing landing gears that are designed for shorter and more frequent trips. Apart from this, stringent government regulations mandating the usage of landing gears in truck trailers for enhanced road safety are further creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid industrialization, the expanding automotive industry, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global truck trailer landing gear market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on operation, lifting capacity, and sales channel.
- Manual Truck Landing Gear
- Automatic Truck Landing Gear
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the truck trailer landing gear market based on the operation. This includes manual truck landing gear and automatic truck landing gear. According to the report, manual truck landing gear represented the largest segment.
Lifting Capacity Insights:
- Less Than 20,000 LBS
- 20,000 LBS to 50,000 LBS
- More than 50,000 LBS
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the truck trailer landing gear market based on the lifting capacity. This includes less than 20,000 lbs, 20,000 lbs to 50,000 lbs, and more than 50,000 lbs. According to the report, less than 20,000 lbs represented the largest segment.
Sales Channel Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the truck trailer landing gear market based on the sales channel has also been provided in the report. This includes OEM and aftermarket. According to the report, OEM accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for truck trailer landing gear. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific trailer landing gear market included considerable growth in the e-commerce industry, continual technological advancements, rising vehicle sales, inflating disposable income levels, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global truck trailer landing gear market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include AXN Heavy Duty, BPW Bergische Achsen KG, Butler Products, Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co. Ltd, Haacon Hebetechnik GmbH, Interstate Trailers Inc, JOST Werke AG, SAF-Holland SE, Yangzhou Tongyi Machinery Co. Ltd., Zhenjiang Baohua Semi-Trailer Parts Co. Ltd, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Lifting Capacity
- Sales Channel
||Manual Truck Landing Gear, Automatic Truck Landing Gear
|Lifting Capacities Covered
||Less Than 20,000 LBS, 20,000 LBS to 50,000 LBS, More than 50,000 LBS
|Sales Channels Covered
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AXN Heavy Duty, BPW Bergische Achsen KG, Butler Products, Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co. Ltd, Haacon Hebetechnik GmbH, Interstate Trailers Inc, JOST Werke AG, SAF-Holland SE, Yangzhou Tongyi Machinery Co. Ltd., Zhenjiang Baohua Semi-Trailer Parts Co. Ltd, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global truck trailer landing gear market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global truck trailer landing gear market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global truck trailer landing gear market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive truck trailer landing gear market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the operation?
- What is the most attractive operation in the truck trailer landing gear market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the lifting capacity?
- Which is the most attractive lifting capacity in the truck trailer landing gear market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- Which is the most attractive sales channel in the truck trailer landing gear market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global truck trailer landing gear market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global truck trailer landing gear market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the truck trailer landing gear market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global truck trailer landing gear market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the truck trailer landing gear industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.